Juicy Woo and others

Chocolate Funk. They are doing good as far as I can tell. I will get some better pictures for the next update.

7 Likes

I’d say so, look at that root system comin off the stem there :flushed:

I have six Aloe Vera plants that I use to feed my plants. Cut a piece up into tiny pieces and mash it up with your fingers add water and a little kelp powder for monster roots.

4 Likes

I have been abusing the Chocolate Funk. I have been keeping them in containers far longer than I should to keep them small. The dark green broadleaf is a SinCity Seeds Evercrisp.

11 Likes

funny dogs. and do you find choc funk more vigorous than what you grow usually? or is it just usual vigor you experience with your usual gear? thanks.

2 Likes

I do not have much experience with indoor growing. My first indoor grow the seeds were germinated in December 2021. All of my grows are documented here on this site in three journals.

The Chocolate Funk are growing great for being root-bound most of their lives. They went from solo cups to 1/4 gallon nursery bags to their current 1-gallon pots. They were started at the same time as the Evercrisp, drunken Watermelon, They are blowing the Evercrisp out of the water. The Drunken Watermelon were nearly matching them until they turned out to be males.

Here are the three Chocolate Funk with the Evercrisp and Drunken Watermelon in their solo cups. They all went into the soil within 24 hours of each other. The Chocolate Funk was the first to break soil and outgrew them all until I started root-bounding them. That is when the drunken watermelon started to grow faster.

The Chocolate Funk are the plants with the numbered sticks, Drunken Water Melon are the red tip and the black numbered one in the back is the Evercrisp.

My indoor grow experience.

First indoor seed run Spirit Train

SEMO Grown Medicine

Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

7 Likes

I had hard times to find what is DW… hahhahah but I got it LOL

with choc funks you have to count with some stretch in flowering. at least 4X…

3 Likes

Those three Chocolate Funk are going to be clone makers. I will cut the larger branches root them and put them straight into the flower tent once it is free from seed making.

4 Likes

Juicy Woos from yesterday and today

18 Likes

Juicy Woo’s getting their stretch on

17 Likes

Acid Beauties

The big one is well over 7 feet (2.15 meters).

21 Likes

Oh man those are going to be beautiful monsters!

6 Likes

I started these Chocolate Funk on July 21, today I transplanted them into three-gallon pots. They have been root-bound most of their lives. I have trained them like I would any other plant.

13 Likes

Blue Diesel

10 Likes

Lao Gold female and male hydroponic will make some seeds for male smoked ok after flowering it. Might make some clones and try reversing them?

7 Likes

The cuttings I took from the three Chocolate Funk I am growing clone easily. Two of the three clones are rooted and in pots already. The #3 Plant really produced the roots.

10 Likes

Juicy Woo’s

16 Likes

Acid Beauties. The one I put into a tiny pot super late after misidentifying as a male is absolutely skyrocketing.

15 Likes

The Chocolate Funk greened up nicely and they are filling out in the three-gallon pots. All three clones are in three-gallon pots with the number three clone growing again.

17 Likes

Big Juicy Woo today with overhead sun

19 Likes