Karma Genetics

@Villiager no I haven’t grown any of the bear og stuff although I was offered some seeds recently that if i remember right were f2’s of the original karma bear og.
a lot of my Karma stuff was purchased between 2015 and 2017 from the remaining inventory at the down defunct seedbay when Clarence returned for awhile to try and right the ship. I spent thousands on seeds over a short few years trying to play catchup on all the strains I had missed before joining the internet communities in late 2015. I have a friend Big Bob from Holland that mostly resides in Canada and back in 2015 he turned me on to Karma Genetics through our converstations about the coffee shops. So when I started seed shopping and found all the deals at seedbay I bought up what I could. Like the last 7 packs of Old Grandpa Scratch LTD, many packs of Biker Kush V1, Happy Brother bx , where’s my bike and a few others from the pre 2015 era of karma’s stuff. No Bear OG left at that time though. I’ve been a tester as well for strawberry mandarina fems, skull cap H , crumbled lime, and I think sourd x karma og… Just got a few of the newer releases in hand but won’t get to them till later in the year.

7 Likes

You should definitely take them… Do you already have the sour biker (Headbanger remix)
Really tasty stuff

2 Likes

I grew headbanger when it was first released and still have a pack and a half left from that drop and a fresh pack from the recent release. Yes… Headbanger is excellent smoke. Our circle has a cut we just call killer #2.

6 Likes

Karma’s gear start at 70 dollars a pack and the maximum is 120 dollars in general

Please see his website

2 Likes

didn’t come here to be called out on pricing boys… and I don’t know where you are getting Karma gear for 70 dollars but I don’t have that luxury nor does it matter to me.
I live in Canada… and yes, Attitude can be a source for some… not for me.
I have managed to score a few packs in more recent years via friends placing orders through various banks and forwarding to me because they live over in the EU and have many options for places to buy seeds.
So this recent order was my first time ordering since the official release of Crumbled Lime and I did so thru a friend in the EU.
This order came from old school genetics, an official Karma Genetics retailer. The lowest priced pack was 90 Euros… so that in Canadian dollars is 132.38 (today)
The other packs were 100euro and more.
So that is the reality of pricing for me , end of story.

8 Likes

I was speaking in American dollars sorry for my misunderstood

5 Likes

it’s all good, sorry if I came off assholish… I can do that sometimes

6 Likes

Zour Lemon - Karma Genetics

21 Likes

Got 5 Sowahh seedlings looking healthy, hope all goes well.

Pure Sativa UK are now shipping internationally btw, they are one of Karma’s approved stockists. :v:

7 Likes

I grew the zour lemon during the covid lockdown in the mountain peaks :grin:

4 Likes

5 Sowahs, one is narrow leaf. Wondering how common that may be? Around 50 days on 12.

14 Likes

… Mmm

18 Likes

looking good. keep us posted on the skinny leaf!

3 Likes

Karma Apple B,. 20 days on 12.
All three nice plants.

18 Likes

It depends…if it’s a dodgy seller you proly won’t get what they promise. But there are packs below the 100euro mark. If in doubt,email karma and he’ll tell you who’s a trusted vendor and who isn’t. His “Sweets” for example is absolutely fantastic and costs 60euro only. So far I never saw a shit plant out of those…more the opposite. Everyone is pumped with it

3 Likes

Not that common I think. My mates all had the broad leaf …you might just have a rare pheno. I’d hang onto it,till you smoked it.

3 Likes

Karma’s new Co op with Bodhi and Genefinder OG

First release at Spannabis this year and then online after :ok_hand::v:

27 Likes

Karma Apple B… 35 days.
Crazy frost!

27 Likes

Sheeesh! Looks great! :beers:

3 Likes

Headbanger:

34 Likes