Landraces of India

What kind of flavors are you getting with those three varieties?

1 Like

What types would you recommend for light daytime smoke?

I’ve been following you on IG also since Upstate mentioned your page and I find myself wanting to try it all!

3 Likes

Good morning or good afternoon depending on where you’re from still waiting.

2 Likes

Hey you made it! Pretty early where you are isn’t it? Quarter after 7? Glad to see you here! @YoBigdaddy it was in Queens yesterday

It’s 8 I’m up making breakfast for my baby. Yep I am patiently waiting and this discussion has got me wanting it even more

3 Likes

Good afternoon my brother from another mother

2 Likes

It has to get there sometime this week for sure. Probably by Tuesday or Wednesday. Maybe even tomorrow. Beautiful looking seeds

2 Likes

@Slick1 you will definately Like my TRIMBAK, bhadra, revadi and matori landraces
They are so good for smoking in day time, I really love to have one joint of any off this variety before going to work. It keeps me in flow of work and I don’t even realise that I have done so much for the day after beginning to my work.
You will also love fhe UKHRUL variety as well it gives mild to intense buzz in head goes so smooth in and gives good high

8 Likes

@YoBigdaddy good morning brother hope you are doing great

1 Like

Can you post the Ukrhul picture?

3 Likes

@Slick1 thanks for your follow brother can you tell me ur IG username
Im desperately to see my landraces varieties growing in ur fields brother.

1 Like

@Upstate
Yes I’m Posting some 2-3 pics of one flower pic of ukhrul MANIPUR

3 Likes

Also, can you tell us about the Assam? It’s a very different gene pool. You mentioned that it was very hard to hold the smoke in your lungs. We always called that cough weed. You’d also mentioned you didn’t think it was from being dried improperly. Sounds like some of the old fashioned lung expansion smoke

1 Like

I will definitely be in touch soon about those. Gotta get a fresh paycheck and clearance from my Girlfriend first :laughing:

Should I get ahold of you on here or IG when I’m ready for price and to order?

2 Likes

You mentioned Satpuri, bramha, GADCHI were good for pain relief but mentioned gadchi will make me tired. Will either of the satpuri or bramha give any energy. Im looking for something that will keep my pain levels down but that I still have energy to go out and work the fields.

2 Likes

I don’t post any grow pics on my IG yet cause it’s still not legal where I am. My page is actually pretty boring :laughing:

I’ll message you on IG with it though.

2 Likes

@Upstate
Satpuri is very different kind off flavour like sour mixed with spicy taste on tongue and even it makes the throat heavy, but one can feel heavy buzz after toking just 3-4 drags of it
Gadchi comes with very pungent taste, feels like musky,and even slight blend of sweet masala ,spicy taste

3 Likes

So for something that has a bit of pain relief, but still has a kick to give you energy, what would you recommend? These are the type of varieties I am trying to seek out myself. I work with a bad back. My personal curse has been that anything that actually gets rid of the pain makes me tired and lazy. I think of strong sativa that has some CBD in it might be exactly what I’m looking for.
Or something that gets me so high I forget that I’m in pain LOL

4 Likes

@Chronickyle
Yeah Brother I understood
You wi be good with revadi and trimbak variety which will give u relief in pain and will keep you energetic as well.

6 Likes

The real question for me here is am I going to be able to grow all 17 strains at the same time. And the answer is I’m going to give it one heck of a try. Off to praise the Lord boys I’ll talk to you later have a great day

8 Likes