Landraces of India

dis is the tamba known landrace

22 Likes

@RoryBorealis my pleasure brother
If I smoke it in morning by 10 the high I can feel is almsot till 12-1 pm it has very good high

5 Likes

How would you describe the effects of the Ukhrul? There are several districts in Manipur. Is it from Chingai, Phungyar, Shirui Lily. Do you know which district it is from?

1 Like

I love the colors on this Indian Land race pot. Very similar to what Romano weed has said old Southeast Asian varieties have. A rainbow of colors

4 Likes

Nice. That is very good for physical activities that requires muscular exertion.

4 Likes

That is definitely part of the appeal. Beautiful looking and a beautiful smoke.

4 Likes

@RoryBorealis
It’s from phungyar brother we know some local farmers there which are very good growers.
I can describe the effects like the effects are like good cerebral high, uplifting effects, I was fully creative, and it gives very good calm feeling

8 Likes

Do you think that purple color is cold induced or natural? I know some of the Highlands reach 5000 feet in that neck of the woods. Is this grown at high elevation?

3 Likes

Anyone who is interested for the seeds please let me know actually I’m going bro dispatch some beans on Tuesday from here so I can dispatch all together at same time😊
Thanks a lot for appreciating my work and I would noive to send my beans whoever’s wants it.

13 Likes

:pray: Thank you, I am excited to try some of these.

4 Likes

No doubt, I Thank You immensely.
I’ll be sending a pm to ya later, right now I have to go contend with a bunch of wild raspberry plants.

4 Likes

Thank you for stopping in! Please come back soon. So much to learn!

6 Likes

Thank you so much buddies fir positive response :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

7 Likes

Well that’s not entirely true people majorly moved from kerela to karnataka, orrisa and Andhra pradesh ( where places like Mysore, Malkangiri and aaraku are located). They introduced RSO as well and mordanized the way of growing ganja.

People in meghalaya have been growing cannabis since ages, both the major tribes Khasi and the other one can’t remember the name have been growing ganja for a very long time, all of these places have been doing the same.

6 Likes

Damn I don’t know what to say !!!
so many strains so little time

Those buds look amazing drooling :drooling_face:

WOW
Paps

5 Likes

i dont search for old Varietys cause the colorfull Aperance. I search old Varietys only for Effect. Wich seems to be different. But i dig what you ment.

5 Likes

Are you talking about the meghalaya region here? Weren’t mango terpenes introduced here more recently? I know Karnataka was one of the Region’s this terpene profile came from but I couldn’t remember the eastern part of India that has mango terpenes. I thought you mentioned Andhra Pradesh has some mango in it…

3 Likes

Right. The colors are always a nice addition. My search is based on what will fuel my quantum detangler capacitor. New frontiers. New sights. New sounds.

6 Likes

Yes Andhra has mango but meghalaya has had mango phenos for a long time just like every where you will always have different phenos and shillong or meghalaya has had mango pheno for a long time.

3 Likes

I’m going to get some from him just to have hopefully get some females for making pollen with ,he said the locals come
Around selling weed all the time showed me a big bag of weed he bought for dirt cheap

2 Likes