Landraces of India

@calimarine hi brother the collection I have made of pure line sativas originated from India Maharashtra state,western ghats or west Indian part. They are very pure never crossed with any other lines. Some were collected from the village friends, they were growing dis from long time.

I have found in every sativa pure strain they gives instant cerebral and uplifting high, enhances creativity, boost ur body energy if u smoked it in morning time then u can have all day work :slightly_smiling_face: u can feel anxiety reduced, feeling happy,makes you productive and more creative, boosts ur imagination.
Village people grows dis sativa type and most of them use chillums to smoke dis pure herb in early mornings. Some people from Village they make “BHANG” and they consume it after diluting that bhang in hot milk for instant effects, these use of BHANG are mostly done in some festive season like “MAHASHIVARATRI” WHICH IS THE MAIN FESTIVAL OF LORD SHIVA.

21 Likes

That’s awefully kind of you but you should hold on to them , I’m going to grab a few different Hindu varieties from the real seed company.

3 Likes

Is there one you highly recommend with the effects you just described? And thank you for the detailed description!

3 Likes

@calimarine
Yeah sure, the landraces which has same effects are, landrace REVADI,BHADRA,MATORI, TRIMBAK and south Indian landrace “GOKARNA”.

10 Likes

Some beautiful flowers pics of my different landraces variety

47 Likes

Nice sized colas! Everybody always dreams about the weed they saw back in the seventies, and you guys are still getting it in India. It’s really nice to see. May not be this wsy for long. Most Indian Land races came about due to poor farmers selecting traits for hundreds of years to help them get through the day, so almost all of it would be good to help you work in the heat, providing energy, stamina, and a great mood too. I’m loving the Kullu. With almost three months of curing it’s now nearly or as potent as a modern hybrid. Excellent for work. Doesn’t mess with my memory either. I’m thinking my next Indian landrace will be bhadra or trimbak, they both sound great. That Revadi too though lol. Tough to choose. Id grow them all if i could.

22 Likes

Is that 3rd pic (with the reddish calyxes) matori?

2 Likes

@sct No brother it’s “trimbak” landrace.

39 Likes

Most Indian Land races came about due to poor farmers selecting traits for hundreds of years to help them get through the day, so almost all of it would be good to help you work in the heat, providing energy, stamina, and a great mood too.”

That part… This type of ganja is much needed in such tumultuous times. Loaves of zen bread for synchronicity surfers. Man, I sure am hungry… Let’s eat!!!

11 Likes

Nice picture of Trimbak! Love those colors!

6 Likes

Beautiful plants - Thank you 4 sharing.

3 Likes

Dancing WUH-HaKA

19 Likes

Oaxaca? Same same?

2 Likes

Yes good sir - I just spell it out how it is pronounced

Oaxacan : Wahakan

7 Likes

Nice! Any more pics? Theres a central American landrace thread going now. Pictures would be much appreciated. I have 9 oaxaca babies up. Panama Red could show tomorrow too!

6 Likes

Where is it from, good one?

1 Like

Found the thread -

2 Likes

@Upstate yes brother u will love bhadra and trimbak landraces they are uniquely amazing! With long buds and so much resin all over buds.revadi is also one of my favourite now gives dark smell of citrus and while smoking taste is like very spicy on tongue and Earthy mix taste. But very good high lightens up my mood for work in morning and has very good high.
Wow after 3 months ur Kullu will be like fire instant heat.

9 Likes

@RoryBorealis thanks a lot brother for appreciating. Yeah they are so good,I’m lucky to have dis landraces wid me specially sativas.
Let’s eat brother.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@mistergrafik looks so amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes