Landraces of India

I put one Terai/Chitwan ( number 4 type)
area seedling to see if it is what i’m looking for

14 Likes

Ooh! What that you call , chitwan? Thanks @Elchischas

1 Like

Fingers crossed buddy! You got the seed! I never got mine. Man, I wanted that one, too. Good luck! Hope it’s the real deal!
@Kasper0909 Sheberghan and Balkh are in North Afghanistan. Marco Polo smoked Sheberghan hash in the 1200’s. Famous hash. Balkh is basically the same. Both are similar to Mazar-i-sharif.

5 Likes

These were taken two days ago at 37 days of veg.

Until I find some males to cull in my tent, I decided to wait until I find the females to up pot.
My tent is too packed to up pot all 4.

Flipped light schedule to 11/13.

Odisha

A

B

C

D

18 Likes

These are some of Shivs seeds. I tried them in pots but they always looked sickly until I stuck them in the earth.
The first Bhadra is gorgeous.

Bhadra

Bhadra

Megahlaya

31 Likes

Nice looking plant. I love the look and shape of the fan leaves.

3 Likes

Nice structure :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I watched a video of police eradicating cannabis in India, and there was one officer who began rubbing charas right there on camera.

7 Likes

I’m waiting patiently for my meghalaya seeds to arrive! Any mango smell of the stem rub?

3 Likes

When I was a kid growing up in California in the late 70s there was a speedboat smuggling Thai sticks being chased by the DEA off the coast of LA I think. The smuggler dumped everything in the Pacific and it was washing onto the beach. They were filming live and accidentally filmed one of their anchors picking them up off the beach and filling his pockets.

9 Likes

No smells at all so far sadly. :worried:

3 Likes

Here’s my update on those two Malana Village, they’re doing great here at 42N despite some real wild weather here lately:

23 Likes

No sign of buds yet eh? Looks like they are stretching now. Shouldn’t be long now. Looking good!

4 Likes

Day 24 of 11/13

Odisha B

D
No signs of sex yet. Smaller due to crowded out in the tent.

18 Likes

You have one lady so far…:+1:
Did you mean the later plant hasn’t sexed yet?

8 Likes

Yes the latter plant. D was the indica dom one at seedling. Would be cool to have it be a female for more variety later on.

4 Likes

This one’s an Arrakku Valley heirloom.

25 Likes

Look at those leaves!:exploding_head:

4 Likes

Oh nice! Good to finally see one grown. I forgot about that one for a bit. Supposed to be a strong high. Keep updating :pray:

7 Likes

Always heard good things about them…
Some people claim it’s stronger than other landraces…

Would love to hear the terp master’s opinion on that once flowered brother @Budderton

5 Likes