Landraces of India

They are turning into beautiful plants @alwaysnoob . Not much smell on them yet but they’ll go to the cooker room in the next day or two and we’ll see what they are all about, in 4-5 months! :sweat_smile: Hopefully they don’t take that long but if they do, then they do.
:v::canada:

6 Likes

I got some of the Arrakku valley going aswell! Big shout out to @iceman

Hoping for some nice mango flavors :crossed_fingers:

29 Likes

Nice nice… lovely to see your plants doing well @Budderton and @greenbeans506.
Wishing you’ll the best as always! :herb::green_heart::wink:
Would like to know what smells are you’ll getting from stem rubs…just curious…:grin:

4 Likes

They are turning out lovely so far @iceman . Looking forward to watching them progress through flowering.
The stem rubs are parsley, grass. Nothing jumping out yet.
:v::canada:

5 Likes

Same sort of aromas over here, definitely herbal like parsley as @Budderton mentioned. I’m also getting a bit of musk and earthiness

3 Likes

@iceman good of you to pass the beans out. I’m excited to see these flower!

2 Likes

Hey bro…
I wish I had some more of those Arakku to share…I was looking for more South Indian strains for you. Will definitely send some over if I come across those again.
I beleive you should be receiving the Bhadra strain sometime soon…:slightly_smiling_face::herb:

5 Likes

No rush for me buddy. I have a bunch of seeds already, But if you come across a pile, i’m always looking for other cultivars of the same landrace😁
I may have already gotten something from you. I haven’t checked the mail-in several weeks… Just no time

5 Likes

Alright this Odisha is just not showing gender still. Just gonna up pot (her) and see what happens. More stretch? Or nah?

By the way there are potatoes still growing in this 7 gallon pot.

25 Likes

I have a smaller Odisha on day 29 under 11/13 lighting that isn’t showing as well. I’m not sure the lighting for your location and how your lighting is outdoor at this point in the season but we might be in the longer end of the spectrum with these ones.

Fingers crossed for it to be female, its looks very healthy. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

What did you end up doing with the BAS 3.0 nerdirt :sweat_smile: :man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree:

Ya I kept them moveable so I can always move into the greenhouse late in the season or more like I can have someone move them haha

2 Likes

The plant won’t begin to stretch Until flowering has commenced. She’s going to grow😁

4 Likes

Should be fun to watch.

4 Likes

My lady Odisha in a 1 gallon is already climbing the tent walls.
I don’t want to know what happens when she goes into the 3 gallon. :grin:

6 Likes

Some better shots of both Odisha’s.

Day 30
Funny how I said something it yesterday and finally see something.
Looking female to me. :crossed_fingers:

Beautiful Female

Wicked thin

First real sativa for me, very cool to see these bud sites develop.

27 Likes

I wanted to tell you that the Light Recipe appears to be a winner so far at 4 weeks veg. Didn’t have to cut it, and the plants are looking great.
I’m gonna use it all the way through, and probably start adding supplemental nutrients (JLF) during the flower cycle.

4 Likes

Nice red stem/ petiole highlights and yeah, look at those skinny leaves🤤

Congrats on “breaking on thru to the other side”. I hope you’ll try some seedless at some point. It’s a different feel. Fun stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks brotha :sunglasses:

I will definitely grow some for smoke in the future. Hope you have a great weekend!

3 Likes

Ganja, Bhang sellers 1893-1894

20 Likes