Landraces of India

Bhadra getting taller.

26 Likes

Very healthy plant, Hope it’s a female!

Bhadra stole all the nitrogen from your corn crop. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

So do I!!

Unfed and unwatered it has to get nutes from somewhere. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This interesting strain Bodhi found long ago…Watermelon hash plant!

3 Likes

Natural farming

9 Likes

The only female I got from the Arrakku Valley seeds collected and sent by @iceman. Around 2 wks under12/12. In another week I’ll lengthen the dark period to 11/13 for 2 weeks and eventually settle at 10/14 for the rest of the flowering cycle, along with another up-pot.

:v::canada:

21 Likes

Nice link. @zephyr Weren’t you hunting for this a long time?

2 Likes

Odisha.
I didn’t think they could get this thin.

Two days ago I had to bend them over.

Other Odisha popping pistils :sunglasses:

32 Likes

Nice skinny leaves and purple stem trait. :purple_heart:

1 Like

It’s a beautiful lady. Happy to see them continue to flourish. They are still in the 1-gallon pots,
I probably am pushing the limits on them as they are almost on done with week 6 on 11/13 lighting. I will try to keep them in the 1 gallon for 2 more weeks then up pot them into the final 3 gallons.

When you make seeds with these long flowering sativas (20+ weeks), What week do you target to pollenate and how many weeks after do you let them go after pollenating.

4 Likes

Another photo of the British guy who took it in 1983 in Kerala, India

12 Likes

I have been… thanks for tagging me to that post.

anybody have any experience with that “seeds for me” seed bank?

I just missed the strayfox f2. Would have preferred to get it from stray, but this is could be a good option.

3 Likes

I have dealt with them before. I’d have to double check, but I think a group of us tried to buy black tiger from them, and I paid, but they had oversold their stock and couldn’t get more. In the end I picked out a different strain and im pretty sure they threw in a pack of freebies for my trouble. Don’t quote me on that. What i remember for sure is that I was happy in the end.

7 Likes

I’ve bought from them, it’s run by Annunaki Genetics. They seemed professional and legit, I got what I ordered in a timely way with some good freebies. I ordered two packs of 707’s Kush Cleaner crosses and an old stock cheap Snowhigh Abominable Snowman with a code. In the package I got them and some stickers, a freebie five- pack of Snow’s Blackberry Spacewreck, and two three-seed sampler packs of Annunaki, one of which was a White Lotus cross that looks interesting to me.

While I’m in here, that Malana Village plant is getting pretty darn big in the ground compared to the one stuck in a pot behind the garage. This one’s going to be a fun trim session but there’s a great basement to hang the whole plant in, thankfully. Ten foot ceilings will make that pretty nice compared to the alternatives :joy:

22 Likes

Seeds for me is one of the best banks out there. Don’t hesitate to order from them. You won’t be disappointed

4 Likes

Couple better photos from on the ground next to that Malana Village a week later (this morning):

28 Likes

Being a hash plant, what do you think the odds are it’s CBD-dominant?

Any luck? I’ve been waiting ten months for my order of bungus valley kashmiri.

3 Likes

No!!! and he won’t respond back. I’ve chalked it up to a loss at this point.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this.
I personally wouldn’t recommend Shiv.
Also, there’s a lot going on with his life, yet I feel he could be honest with what he intends to do. I’ve interacted with the guy quite a few times to realise this. And the guy is quite young (maturity wise).
But that’s just me.

I may come across the ‘Bhadra’ variety in a few weeks and could send you over a flip if you’re interested. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3: It’s a recent harvest of those grown in the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary in Karnataka.
Meghalaya may take a while.

12 Likes