Legalization in NY this year?

From my perspective, any way this shakes out, they are not going to allow home growing.
So sad.

1 Like

All Cannabis users should just grow a plant in there front yard next summer
What are they going to do Lock us all up.
I am not talking just in NY , but all states.
But I know this will never happen, so we can dream.

1 Like

Same in NJ they will never allow home grow it’s all about the $$$$$$$
Although just recently a a state legislator is trying to push home grow in a bill to allow med users still I feel they will never let it happen

2 Likes

I agree never let them know what you do
No tell is safe better to blend in then stand out till the time comes
FREE THE WEED!!!

2 Likes

Yes, NJ (The Garden State) also seems determined to forbid their taxpayers from home growing.
To hell with the will of the people!

1 Like

Yep. Couldn’t agree more. Cuomo is giving his friends in the medical field another year to learn how to grow weed, and giving his buddies in politics another year to line up ways to make money off of it for themselves. They can’t stand him or his dad. Or his brother for that matter. They’re all about money. They don’t care at all about the people that have been affected by prohibition. They want to pretend it’s just a small segment of the population so they can get some publicity about it. And they pretend they care about people affected by prohibition, yet they’re willing to go yet another year with people getting arrested for this s***. I don’t expect great things in New York. I never have. The fact is I would have moved long ago but my wife doesn’t want to leave behind family. And it is super pretty here LOL now that I vented haha.

3 Likes

I honestly dont know who votes for cuomo or how he is still in albany. People must be smoking crack to vote somebody in who gives themselves fat raises without any clearance and thinks that the way a gun looks makes it more deadly :exploding_head:

2 Likes

No kidding. It’s like New York is two states. You could chop it at off at Westchester, and we would never have a Cuomo again. Year after year he is voted in by his downstate constituents, with only a few upstate counties voting for him. Generally Albany area, Rochester area, and I think Buffalo area. Pretty much the cities vote for him. But there is a rural Upstate population in New York, that is nearly equal in population to states like n carolina. We are forgotten…

2 Likes

Dequilo did you ever look into ur med card? I have not. Old habits die hard I suppose. I still feel like I’m being " baited". I’m waiting on firm news I think. But if you went and got yours…

1 Like

So I read some articles, and it appears that New York is stalled, due to tax money allocations. Some people want to make sure that certain percentages go to communities affected the most. I have no problem with that at all. Let’s get on with it already for crying out loud!

2 Likes

You can also kiss all your Guns Goodbye if you have a med card
Not even sure if any guns are allowed in house if anyone is a card holder.
Another way around good people owning a gun to defend themselves from the evil doers

4 Likes

Med card equals no gun permit no rites they think we’re all criminals and junkies damn fools
Even if your a legal grower you need to keep a way the rippers and the thieves a gun is necessary

I’m old and live in a not so nice area the gun is in the night stand
That’s the reason I tell no one what I do and no med card
Never trust the state

4 Likes

Welcome to the New York state of Russia

1 Like

did that long ago :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes Papalag… You have a right to bear arms in New York and defend yourself. Unless you are a pothead of course. Allowing a law like that opens up a loophole for all pot smokers to lose their right to bear arms. Perhaps you have to show your ID ( of course) when you buy anything, and now you’re on a list saying you can’t own any guns. This is the governor that passed the safe act at midnight on a Sunday or Saturday whatever it was. He can’t be trusted. Even went against the wishes of his constituents on that one. If it’s unsafe for a med card holder to own a firearm, then by that logic, it’s unsafe for anyone who smokes to own one as well. I know how this guy thinks. He’s very calculating. And he doesn’t want to end the war on drugs. He wants to up it a notch. Cuomo won’t be happy until he’s dictator, and any excuse he can find to take away some of our rights, you can bet he will use it

3 Likes

I know a lot of people here do not like President Trump, but he may be the savior of NY. He can not stand Cuomo or his brother and they are very high up on the Trump Trains Hit Parade, can dream right?

2 Likes

I’ve been hoping he would step in regarding the safe Act. I didn’t expect he would do it in his first term. Hopefully in the second

Yep That is where King Cuomo has over stepped the bounds as well as this Country’s rules
People will revolt if pushed too hard.

1 Like

Hopefully Cuomo has made himself too radical to ever run for president. That’s a big fear of mine. It’s so sad that many of the people that are under his spell don’t realize what a true hater that guy is. He doesn’t like us. He likes money and power. The poor people are just his tool to achieve that end

He loves the Governers Mansion that’s for sure