Legalization in NY this year?

I was reading you guys in NY can not even buy ammo without a drivers lic, and a limit on how many boxes a day one can buy. Dam talk about Big Brother Cuomo.

2 Likes

I was in Walmart to buy rat shot 22 ammo, and while informing me about the Safe Act, the guy behind the counter mentions that itā€™s illegal for you to even lend someone else your gun. Iā€™m not sure if that applies to every situation, but you certainly cannot lend somebody your shotgun to go deer hunting according to this guy

2 Likes

This is wat we will see in November letā€™s hope for the best

3 Likes

November in jersey? Just in timeā€¦forrrrrā€¦
Nothing. Peckerheads. I wonā€™t be surprised if ny follows suit. Itā€™s an election year. Politicians are always afraid to do the right thing in an election year. Sad but true.

2 Likes

But my fingers are crossed for you anyway!

2 Likes

How about a new York thread? Just check in if you from new York state. Idk

1 Like

I was thinking of ways to spice this thread upā€¦unsuccessfully lol! Maybe add some buds of new york? We are still awaiting word on legalization and it may be another month before we know anything for sure. So any grow experiences in ny would be some nice filler. Iā€™m sure we can talk about it here but up to @ lemonade Joe or you for that matter. Iā€™m down with a diff thread or fire this one back up. Any N.Y. experience to share?

1 Like

You need to spell his name correctly to get him to see this
@LemonadeJoe ā€¦

But I think Gov Cuomo has his hands full , Virus is hiiting NY now.

1 Like

I read an article on a different site where the UN is trying to vote in rescheduling cannabis word wide but keeps getting delayed

1 Like

Just legalize it :wink:

I have a med card, I hate vaping, it donā€™t get me high at all, they taste like panther piss ā€¦ hmm, a good name for a strain :wink:

2 Likes

me too :wink: I am upstate if I went to a dispensary with mask on

I would have a gun also. as I love to rob crooks

so we grow :slight_smile:

was hoping Andy would get his head out his ass and let us smoke flowers

and grow a plant or two

be safe and be well

Dequilo

4 Likes

I am trying to find an article that in NYC their was a loophole or something and they had flower at some of the dispensaryā€™s

I am just outside Buffalo in the burbs, hate the NY taxes, etc . but the damn place is beautiful and the people, food, craft beer are all top notch, I canā€™t leave :slight_smile:

Yeah, Andy, his dad nothing more than goo goblin road whores

yeah you too, stay safe and well :wink:

2 Likes

I am east of Canajoharie NY just outside of the Adirondack park

have lived all over the USA always end up back here :slight_smile:

my taxes are dirt cheap but no services at all

enjoy the day and grow well

Dequilo

4 Likes

Covid ruined it for this year. A whole other year to think about it, and theyā€™ll probably wait until June of next year to Legalize It. Idiots. With all this extra time they better come up with something good. Like home growing

2 Likes

Yup. Shitty pothole filled road whores.

2 Likes

What do you have growing this year dequilo? Been a very strange season this year. All that early warmth, then the late cold. Then the dry spell. Youā€™re not too far from me so Iā€™m guessing youā€™ve gotten by okay as far as rain goes. Most of us west of the Hudson River have had just enough. Did you get frost 1 1/2 weeks ago? Killed my tomatoes and peppers lost their tips. Awful late for killing frost!

2 Likes

For New York State? way too much :wink:

there are 80 of the way too many plants I have going

a mix of GG#4, Channel+, GANJ-NAM STYLE and a blueberry cross of mine

they are in 2.9 gallon pots now but the end of next week or so the will be put into

7 gallon pots and have half their height cut out of them and set out to finish

I did not really plan to be working outside this season and I did not move out until 06/02/2020

when I did, I did it out of desperation

had mites run me out of my grow room for the life I me I could not kill them or control

them

but plants, clones and seeds I was killing them by the truck load

to say the least I am glad to have any plants left :slight_smile: but I may a have few too many :wink:

it has been very dry I am at 1200 ft on the top of the Mohawk valley 45 mins west of Albany

I get lake effect from Oneida lake, I have shallow wells on my place 16 and 22 feet we have

lots of water most years but we have to watch on dry years

we did not but folks north of me did

Nice to see you my friend and stop in

I have lots going on

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

7 Likes

Iā€™m a Pennsylvania resident and they are really pushing for recreational and with this Corona costing every state a small fortune it only makes sense. Not just the tax money to be made for each state but also all the jobs, farmersā€¦coffee shopsā€¦distribution.

The Pennsylvania Lt. Governor is pushing really hard for it as his wife is a medical user.

6 Likes

Nice to hear Pennsylvania may go legal at some point soon. It makes sense all around. If its played right it could really help boost the economy in depressed areas. Rural and urban. Iā€™m only against legalization when home growing isnā€™t allowed. In that case Iā€™ll be the same criminal I always have been. I will always grow my own. Hoping thatā€™s not the case here in New York. What kind of plan do they have in mind for Pennsylvania?

5 Likes

I believe they are modeling it after other states so who knows. Iā€™m in the same boat as you, just care about growing lol

3 Likes