Legalization in NY this year?

as do I :slight_smile: I only did the medial things with hopes to

grow :frowning:

but as always the folks here in Albany are having a hard time figuring out

how to tax the shit out of us

all the best

Dequilo

5 Likes

9500 lbs bust in buffalo, NY 3300 lbs a month ago ,Canada to ny as usual the amount is more than we usually hear about

3 Likes

Good lord that a lot

3 Likes

DAMN! Thats a ton of weed! (Almost five really)tractor trailer?

2 Likes

Hey Piper - just chiming in to to say “Hi” to a fellow WNYer. In the suburbs myself, basically between campuses. I’ll give a symbolic wave next time I’m on the 290.

I’ve been thinking about trying to get a medical card myself, but just keep putting it off - did you find the process easy enough?

3 Likes

I am out by Canajoharie NY

got my card in April with hopes we could grow a few plants :frowning:

it was ez to get the card but no love from Andy

all the best

Dequilo

4 Likes

Andy’s gotta go - not just because of his serial obfuscation on the weed issue, but the overall neo-liberal ethos of his governance is really holding the state back. Not trying to start something here, so I will leave it at that.

4 Likes

it would not hurt New York

all the best

Dequilo

3 Likes

Hey Vesti whats up :wink:

I avoid the 290, it’s worse than the virus :wink: but sometimes you don’t have a choice :slight_smile:

It was very easy and fast to get a card, depending on what is wrong with you, you can use Public Health Law § 3363(2)(f) and get a card for free

(f) a fifty dollar application fee, provided, that the department may waive or reduce the fee in cases of financial hardship;

I have never paid for my card since day one in NY (another forum a person said I was full of shit and I don’t know what I am talking about :slight_smile: )

https://www.health.ny.gov/regulations/medical_marijuana/

3 Likes

Thanks, man. That is great info. I’ll get in touch here for advice if I run into any issues.

3 Likes

Haven’t a million New Yorkers left in the last 4 years or since he became governor? I laughed when he blamed it on the weather. New York has ALWAYS had shity weather!

1 Like

Have you ever been pulled over, or otherwise harassed because you have had this card? Or have you been harassed after being pulled over? Our cops are like the Gestapo out my way…

1 Like

I have never been harassed because of my card by anyone

I’ve lived in many countries and states, NY has some of the best weather period, for me now, because of age and my condition the weather is catching up to me.

My wife born and raised in England for over 60 years loves NY weather :wink:

4 Likes

wait five minutes and it will change

2 Likes

You are the first person I’ve ever heard say that we love the New York weather lol! Being from England certainly explains it. One of the few places more overcast than here. But I must admit Us New Yorkers are a fussy bunch. We complain about the cold until it gets hot, and then we complain about the hot. We complain about the dry spells until it rains too much and then we complain about the rain. An old expression, if you don’t like the weather wait 5 minutes is so true! I’ve seen a thunder and lightning storm blizzard. Snowflakes the size of golf balls and lightning all over the place. I’ve seen 70 degree temperature swings in 24 hours, including the wind chill of course. I like to think that a tough climate breeds tough people. It certainly breeds complainers lol. All joking aside, when New York does have nice weather it can’t be beat. The bulk of our summers here are just incredible up in the mountains. I complain about a hot humid day, but it’s rarely more 85 degrees out when it happens. Usually around 80 for a high and tolerable humidity. Compared to other places it’s quite nice. Our fall is just beautiful here as well. The hard part is the long winter. There is snow by November, and as late as May. And I’ve seen Frost every month except July. Oh yeah, and our state bird is the black fly lol. I’m glad you like it here. I’ve been all over the country and this is my favorite place. It’s just so pretty I’ll put up with any weather that’s thrown at me.

5 Likes

Black super fly :wink:

Washington, Oregon rains more than any other place I have been in the world

Washington, Oregon, California, Florida are also the worst places in the states, you couldn’t pay me to live there :wink:

I have over 2 1/2 million miles accident free (US, Canada, Mexico) in an 18 wheeler

4 Likes

Why Oregon? Seriously thinking of relocating from the east coast to Oregon if work, and housing prospects work out. Had a friend move to Eugene awhile back, and he says it’s fantastic. Just wondering why you think it’s one of the worsts. Don’t want to make a mistake and get stuck in a shitier state than the one I’m already in lol!

1 Like

Antifa. Lol. You got to watch the coasties

2 Likes

Are they weirdos or something lol!

2 Likes

Exactly, I don’t like … and … and … and … and … and … etc.

Be very careful what you say and type, can’t get into any more without politics, hopefully … … … stay away from cannabis forums

1 Like