Let's talk Sensi Star šŸŒæ ā­

Ask @santero I believe heā€™s work with DC

2 Likes

Sorry Champ. I think I ate your chocolate squirrel

2 Likes

Iā€™m about to harvest a sensi star from JOTI she just a few days away. This pic was taken a week or so ago.

30 Likes

That thing looks wild son ! How is the aroma ? Never heard of Joti, but gonna be looking into this for sure. Thanks for sharing the pic

1 Like

Jordan of the Islands. Im an idiot. Old school legends

3 Likes

Slightly skunky stink to her.

2 Likes

Back in high school, about 2002, got a bag that the guy said was sensi star, it was amazing. If any of the original or close to it is kicking around still that would be awesome. Not that I can or need to buy seeds anytime soon, but good to have a place to once I can.

3 Likes

MongobongoHerb Connoisseur

5d

Iā€™m about to harvest a sensi star from JOTI she just a few days away. This pic was taken a week or so ago.
Gorgeous looking flower @Mongobongo . JOTI been releasing some serious fire I see. His new hybrid releases look ridiculous on IG.
Man, that 4 Way is still growing! The clones are hitting 6 feet tall and I dont see em stopping anytime soon. 6 more inches height growth wouldnt surprise me.
I dunno if you ran the parentals indoors or not, but this thing keeps blowing up. I figured the clones may hit 5 feet and stop, boy was I wrong.
https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/8/8831b5d82aeaef24370a1d475b625e5503e57d42.jpeg

2 Likes

Yea I just found JOTI, once Iā€™m able to order up some seeds, Iā€™m going to have to try and get some from them and BOG

4 Likes

Sensi Star has me curious, Iā€™ve heard many well-palleted indica heads praise her. One of my favorite clone onlys (Death Star) is a Sensi cross. Need to try this one.

11 Likes

Its legendary. Was on many heads 'must have" list long before its epic marriage with Sour D. Outstanding breeding material. Non branchy, short, stout and fast, as well as deeply flavored with that old school afghan kush funk. Not sure if there are any legit, uncrossed versions available anymore. Ive heard some claims, but not seen any evidence yet.

6 Likes

That clicks with post #3:

Definitely one Iā€™d add to my collection for mixing.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Hi :wave:

I ordered a few packs of derg corra collective sensi star thinking they were f2s from older paradise seed stock, then I saw this.

They would instead be f3s (?) from a 2009 pack of black label seedsā€¦

Has anyone grown these? Are they worth looking into, or should I pop a few say 10 for funā€¦

Thanks og

6 Likes

ROCKSTAR = 1/2 Sensi Starā€¦ so YES!!

:heart:

2 Likes

Itā€™ll take more than that to make me spend 3 months on that many plants :wink:

Grow, clone, flower, smoke test, inbreed, test each maleā€¦

I already have 4 lines going strong, looking for one more, since this breeding thing takes so much time, Iā€™d like to start soonā€¦

3 Likes

Really looking forward to growing and preserving these beans asap

21 Likes

:open_mouth: :exploding_head: :heart:

2 Likes

Aloha @Fuel :wave:

Thanks again for your input on the Sensi Starā€¦ :pray: OG insights

The White Widow X Sensi Star I had from a dispensary was very impressiveā€¦ ā€œTiger Pawā€

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Never had it šŸ¤¦šŸ¾

Hereā€™s my Sensi Starā€¦actually itā€™s Ogre, a clone only strainā€¦I had it for years and created my own crosses back in the dayā€¦btw, for people who donā€™t know Ogre is a mutant strain of Sensi Starā€¦

30 Likes