LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

Microscope picture Day!

9 Likes

Oh yeah Happy 420 OVERGROW!

4 Likes

What are you using to get those trichome shots?

2 Likes

Lmao wow I didnt realize till you said that!

1 Like

I got this for Xmas. It works great. I gotta figure out why it’s not loading the pictures I take. I used to be able to find them on my Note 10. This note 20 I can’t find them. So I screen shot it.

3 Likes

Added a little bit of water and HM Bud Candy to top her off with. Brought the EC down 2.1 to 1.8… PH was a little high 6.1 bringing her down to 5.7.
I gave her another air stone. All the bubbles was just going to one side. Now there all over.
It’s a BUBBLE PARTY!

2 Likes

I forgot too. I was never big on celebrating 420. When I was younger that’s a different story. I was glad everyone had weed to smoke me up. Lol.

2 Likes

@LilJonB she swelled since the last pics. You can really see the seeded bud. Looks like spots color starting in a few tricombs. She’s a monster. I put five outside this week (a foot tall) and we’re getting snow right now. Bullshit global warming.

3 Likes

Made a gal of the homemade bud candy going to start feeding tonight anxious to see how they react . Just wondering how much it will raise the ph going to have to check that out.
Thanks @Chronickyle for posting the recipe up.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to affect the ph. Let us know your results.

2 Likes

Yeah I feel like there coming along nicely. I feel like she’s beginning to lighten up in color or she’s producing a shit load of trichome and just making her look lighter. There is alot more trichome production for sure. I feel like she might be wanting more N. What do you guys think? Should I give her another shot of Grow or just let her do her thing? I could really use some advice now @Hoppy :smiley:. I never grew a plant this old. I’m thinking she’s got another 3 weeks. I’m going to go off of the trichomes of corse. But I feel like if I keep feeding it grow its going to get the wrong idea. Dose this really happen when you give the plant veg nutes during flower? I know people give there plants flower nutes right before flip to get a jump start on flowering. So I just assume.

Bie bie Blueberry.

I can’t say these are the fluffiest buds I’ve grown but it is damn close.
Would you look at that. Seeds. I will be more inclined to grow these then the Gelato x Hopscotch. We will see.

10 Likes

My opinion is let her go adding nitrogen at this stage isn’t going to do a lot .

2 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior. I’m used to my 60/70ers I hope she don’t take 90 days but I’m here to document her potential. I do like her I must say. She has a very sweet smell to her.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @JoeCrowe I completely missed that post. I’m not sure I totally get what you mean. I really believe the main issue was PH swing. It was really dramatic.

1 Like

oh yah, when there is a solution(water and nutrient mixed) It can reach a saturation point where there is too much nutrient for the amount of water left, so the extra nutrient turns into a solid and settles to the bottom of the reservoir. I’m just not sure if you could actually get to that point, though. It happens to me when all the water is used up by the plants, the nutrient crystallizes on the walls of the bucket. lol I suppose that’s an extreme situation.

2 Likes

I thought that’s what you ment after actually looking up precipitating. But no. Since it was a gallon I constantly did change outs. More then I regularly would the 5 gal. I won’t be doing a gallon jug again unless I want to challenge myself lol.

1 Like

yah even those seedlings I have in the small rubbermaid there are two of them, it’s hard to manage the conductivity. The smallest change in water level changes EC quickly. I’m crazy ph buffered though it’s hard to budge that number.

4 Likes

You’re letting out your secrets. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Give me time :wink:

3 Likes

lol! Oh did I forget to mention my nutrient has a buffering system that basically allows me to sleep while I grow?

1 Like