LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

23 likes at once! @WhiteHotAfterburner you spoil me!
Everyone for that matter. This is the most successful thread so far. As far as likes are concerned.
@Chronickyle , @BigMike55 , @Hoppy , @Shaggy450r @Floyd ,Thanks for helping carrying her along. Thanks @JoeCrowe I know I had to ask a few questions more then once.

@MoBilly you came in late but surely made up for it in posts :+1:. :blush:

10 Likes

Thanks for keeping it interesting! :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Shoot, man! Gotta keep up with what my bud is doing! Good thread, good work!

4 Likes

Brother, Iā€™m glad I dropped in.
Iā€™m catching the next from alpha to omega though!
Keep your lights bright and your canopy flat my friend.
:pray:

3 Likes

@LilJonB always glad to watch and bs with you my friend.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll always be here to follow man. Itā€™s always interesting here and your one of the few who ever even followed me when I first started. If it wasnā€™t for that thereā€™s a good chance I wouldnā€™t have even stayed at this wonderful place.

4 Likes

With all the eyeballs on this thread I hope you donā€™t mind if I hang out and see what all the action is about? Nice looking plants man.

4 Likes

Yeah. I come here to see how frickin inadequate my grow is. LOL.

3 Likes

eventually the student becomes the master.

Leonardo da Vinci Quotes

Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master.

5 Likes

who's the master

2 Likes

Bro pleaseā€¦ lol. All I do is mix stuff in water and cry when stuff donā€™t grow right :rofl:

Oh man. Iā€™m glad you stayed @Chronickyle! It really sucked when @dequilo left.

The goal is to maybe help some poor sap that wants to play in some water one day. @JoeCrowe thanks for be patient.

@DougDawson your more then welcome to come hang out and join in on the fun. Donā€™t have that much more time left on this grow. The next one will be just as Epic. Got that JOTI Gear and Mikeā€™s Blue Cookie. BLUE COOKIES! HA! Iā€™m hyped upā€¦

I like to BS with you as well @Shaggy450r

4 Likes

Thanks is bud, been enjoying catching up on your thread.

2 Likes

Man I ate one of those brownies last night. Letā€™s just say Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t eat 2.
The amount of material and the quality of the material I was surprised. I will be making edibles here on out with my crappy bud and trim. Wow. My homeboy wants to make them stronger. I say they are fine. Lol.
I donā€™t understand it. It was less then 1 gram per brownie. Good stuff. Good stuff.

4 Likes

Everything is same in the bucket so thatā€™s fantastic. I would have saved myself allot of headache if I would have figured this out sooner.
Since I upped my PH a few she seems happy and green. I know Nitrogen is easier taken at 6 then 5.5. Is this the case? I would like to think so.

The seeded branch is beginning to die? I donā€™t want to say die. Come to completion?

@Hoppy I know you said seeds started dropping before your harvest. Iā€™m guessing this would be the beginning of that huh?

8 Likes

You were buzzed for a good long time too Iā€™ll bet.
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Too buzzed too long. Lol. I donā€™t smoke every day. I have to be in a good mood. I wanted to get some things done yesterday. But nope. I slept very very good tho! Probably the best Iā€™ve slept in a while. It wasnā€™t too crazy. Just had me on edge for a little bit. I thought I had peaked but I didnā€™t. Lol. I noticed every time I eat onto of an edible it hits me harder.

3 Likes

Its actually called magic butter machine. Amazon had em on sale now theyre $259. I mean butter can be made without it i just like the set n let it go process. And the temp control. I use one of those nuwave electric tops cause i can set my temp on there too to melt butter into marshmallow. So far the butter machine has worked flawlessly. The lil decarb box will decarb like 1-1/2 oz at a time. Or as little as you want. Minimum in machine is 4 sticks at a time but you can refrigerate them til youre ready to use em. I only ran simple fruity pebbles krispy treats and couple cakes but my trick is 1/2ing the egg yolk reccomendation and 1/2ing xanthan gum in its place. So far they been consistantly ā€œtoo strongā€ according to ppl i gave em to. Im only using the basic 1/2oz to 4 sticks but i do use straight bud not trim. Theyve been effective at 1/2 a krispy 20-30 mins onset n you feel it in body first. But a whole one usually put to sleep after couple hours.

3 Likes

Theyā€™ve just never had your :fire: to work with!
:joy:

2 Likes

Tomorrow is day 70 guys! Yay!
Itā€™s safe to say that this is the longest I ever had a gal in flower. 20 days left? Who knows. I did a little bit of a trichome check and they are still a lil clear.

:bulb: something just came to mind. Maybe @Chronickyle you can help me. When using the Bud Candy did you notice any difference in the amount of time for your trichomes to mature? I only ask because Bud Candy promotes trichome development. I donā€™t know exactly why they mature I just know they do. Anyone know why trichomes go from clear to cloudy to amber?

I will try to hold off on pictures. Itā€™s no fun actually not seeing any difference in growth. No promises tho. Lol

5 Likes

It didnā€™t add any time to the trichome development and I always just assumed trichomes changing colors was based on time just an assumption though.

3 Likes