LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

it usually happens in the first 2 weeks heh heh according to the data I have so far!

1 Like

looks and sounds good! Real confused on the lemon juice/baking soda bud wash :face_with_monocle: :rofl: but ok :+1:

3 Likes

They sound special. I noticed there are different kinds.
Wow we would have to do a group buy on some lol! To rich for my blood atm.
Iā€™m sure there worth the money.

1 Like

@LilJonB I hang mine on the stalk for 3-4 days then cut them off the stock and hang another three or four days. I like to put them in paper bags with holes in a dark closet for a week then jars. Idk about all the humidity levels ect. I do it by feel.

3 Likes

Yeah walmart gas em too. I got a few at walmart.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never grown fem seeds @Chronickyle so I donā€™t know about that. The Hopscotch werenā€™t feminized per seā€™. I do have some I bought this year that are supposed to be fem, but I cut one male the other day, so go figure.

2 Likes

1/8 oz to a stick. More wont hurt though. I use magic butter machine but you can do it on stovetop. Decarb the weed first.

1 Like

Thatā€™s just what Iā€™ve experienced Iā€™m not saying itā€™s 100 percent that way. Just what I have seen in my own gardens. Never really tested it

2 Likes

How do you decarb without burning? I give it to my homeboy to make. We were unsure about that part.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the information fellas. Itā€™s always helpful. :+1:

1 Like

Crush it up. Put on a cookie sheet in the oven 240 degrees for 40 minutes. It with be crunchy but not burned.

3 Likes

Sounds scary :pleading_face:. After itā€™s dry. Then cook it yeah?

2 Likes

So I have 2 methods if I dry trim hang for 5-7 days when stem doesnt bend more snaps and hang for 2-3 days throw in jars with boost humidity packs. Burp weekly for an hour comes out perfect.

If I wet trim I clean everything off including stems throw in paper bags and shake daily for 2 weeks or until start getting crunchy then I throw in jars no burping with humidty packs they turn nice solid and get sticky again in jars.

This was wet trimmed and dried with paper bags smooth not harsh

7 Likes

Thanks @anon11359186.

1 Like

One more thing with the wet dry with bags leave some sugar leaf but got all fan/stems off reduce cola size for mold. dont know why just how I was taught for outdoor/ paper bag method and humidity the bags will heat up and feel wet. So up to 2 weeks but depend on your environment when crispy. Then send into cure jars for higher quality or if commercial just freeze and plastic bag reduces overall quality/appeal.

1 Like

Using the plastic bag to freeze the green in is no good?

Nice trim job I suck at trimming

1 Like

Thanks. It took 3 hours. I didnā€™t mind.

1 Like

Yup thats how you do it. The butter machine came with a silicone box and thermometer and timer but thats it. 240 no higher than 250 30-40 mins.

2 Likes

I just ordered some grove bags. The quarter lb bags were $5 or less. Should be here in a week, so I can use them when the MD finishes up :smiley: Thanks for the info, everyone who was talking about them

3 Likes