LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

10.5 in one stick? Might be overkill but at same time you can always eat less if its real strong ppl usually cut my squares in 4 eat one n wait half hour then eat another if its not already hitting hard. A whole one usually gives a jello body feeling n people fall asleep n cant enjoy it. But yeah go for it. But dont underestimate em. Keep in mind theyll be strong.

1 Like

Yeah mad scientist was cool. He was on ig but i havent been on there in months ill check later on see if hes still active. Quick question how much did one coin flip with extra paper weigh? I dont have scale here at home where i store my seed vault. I want to send out some envelopes today but wont be able to weigh them. Im just throwing 1 sheet of thick artist paper around em.

1 Like

I use a crockpot. Most of mine has been larf buds also. I usually try to get it to a ground consistency before I decarb.

@LilJonB Here is the #2. I think the other ones were even prettier. I ended up deleting a bunch of pictures. I’ll try to get them back from my bro.

11 Likes

As usual I’m out of likes. But I LIKE!!

5 Likes

It was a little over 2 oz with card and extra paper with 2 flips. I lost the extra paper tho and just taped them in the card.
You should get yours today. The PO is messed up in my area.

4 Likes

Here is a couple of the other ones.

Lefthand said the daddy brought the purple out as he didn’t see any on his run.

13 Likes

Wow! Is there a blurble light? Or is that the real color. You know I have to ask because they are gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah i know mail is screwed here. Ok so probably borderline on 1oz per coin flip. Ill just put 2 stamps on em. That means my canada one probably 5 stamps. Cause i was told 3 per oz outside usa.

1 Like

It’s on view mode for sure. I can’t wait to see what those tent looks like when the whole screen is filled with those in flower.

4 Likes

I hope that’s not true. I only put 2 stamps on for the ones to Canada!

2 Likes

I would think that should be plenty

1 Like

Is this your grow? You doing a journal? I have a hard time keeping track of everyon. Lol.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m only going to eat 1/4 of a brownie. Edibles scare me. I have a lot of respect for cannabis.
Hey what’s better salted or unsalted butter?
For cookies are you supposed to use more or less butter then what is called for in the recipe?
I hope that made sense.

3 Likes

Yup. You can always eat more. Once you eat it, you cant un-eat it. :+1:t5:

5 Likes

I think you just use equal amounts of butter. If recipe calls for 1/2 cup of butter. I would use a 1/2 cup of cannabutter.

3 Likes

Even panicking and having the thought of throwing up doesn’t work !
Not that I’ve tried but know of other people thinking it would help lol

2 Likes

You probably want to get some global stamps in the future. Also, the additional ounce stamps are 1/2 the cost of a regular stamp.

3 Likes

Unsalted butter is what i use. I think there was a reason but i cant remember it off hand.

2 Likes

@LilJonB badger has a story it’s called Badger goes camping with his buddies

2 Likes

@LilJonB yours is down mine just started show flower, perfect timing.

lighting isn’t very good.

4 Likes