LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

Yeah i looked it up it does say 3 but that covers 3oz. In usa is 1 per oz 20¢ each additional oz. I got your mail today. Thanks again n soon as im done the 2 stage bug bombing ill run some right in my first run all clean again.

1 Like

So will 2 forever stamps get me to Canada. 2 coin flips and a greeting card?

1 Like

I will have to get some of those stamps. I really tried to do it right. I might have to make some more up if they don’t make it.

1 Like

Thanks @BigMike55. I decarb it like you said. Had to use some of this for the house.

It was stinking bad. It works well. Don’t breathe the stuff in. You have to let it settle. Keep it away from pets. The stuff is strong.
Away back to the brownies. I will give a full report. All of my feint and family are getting one. I will like to see what they say.
Thanks for your help man.

2 Likes

She looks great @Hoppy . Nice and perky. She looks like she likes that dreadful shade of red.
Roxanne! You don’t have to put on that red light! Lol. I had too. Don’t mind me!
How’s your Water Culture?

1 Like

We can hope it flew. But when i googled it said 3. The international ones are like $1 something but thats still better than 3 stamps.

1 Like

All the people outside the states if you don’t get receive anything in 30 days please let me know. I will try again. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I do have to say I was successful with one of my goals this grow. I wanted nothing but branches of stacked buds. I really didn’t get that many popcorn buds. Usually I get a bunch of decent sized nuggs and a few stacked mains. I’m getting better at knowing what to take to get certain results. I know some strains won’t alow you to do what you want all the time.

5 Likes

The foaming is a good indication of bacteria, just the H2O2 doing its job. Breaking things down , I use it , mostly for cleaning and an occasional dose to neutralize the water day before a water change

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. I was wondering if that was good or not. I hope I don’t have to use it. But since it’s warming up I’m going to have problems keeping my buckets cool. When they get warm sometimes mold like to grow at the water line.

1 Like

Water is stalled right now @LilJonB . I’m letting her soak and see. That’s light cycles from red, orange, yellow then white. Its pretty cool. When I take pics it’s always red. Idk. I think I’m going to try my hand at clones off the water plant. That way I can see what the Cherry Dragon does.

2 Likes

this is the water I poured out of the bucket then ran H202 threw the basket into that old water. It looks nasty.

1 Like

That’s a crazy light. It changes on its own like that?! You got a link for it?
I was going to say that you should take some clones in case things go south.
OoL (Out of likes)

2 Likes

I got it on Amazon the brand is Grossyland 1200 watt LEDs. I have five of them. I’ll look and see if I can can find a link. Not that I would know how to post it if I found it. They were $80 each. Ya it doesn’t that cycling in bloom only.

3 Likes

That’s Bannanas in that 2day old photo. I’m not awake yet lol

1 Like

Just copy the URL in the address bar of the site you want and paste into your post. Easy least.
:v:

1 Like
1 Like

Those don’t look bad. Gots Samsung diodes. 301B I wonder how good they are.

1 Like

I learned a trick. If you don’t want to split a bud in half cut where the branches meets the stalk. Then pull the bud down. It slides off the stalk and stays whole.

8 Likes

Nice I will be doing that soon enough

1 Like