LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

You know that vacuum seal thing has really got me thinking.
I wonder if dispensary green is vacuum sealed and that’s how they get there tight nuggs.
This whole time I thought my product was inferior.

3 Likes

How long do you guys cook the butter?

2 Likes

Not sure on dispensary weed but I’d say 90% of black market is in 2 lb sleeves vacuum sealed .
I do a 2 hour cook in the magic butter machine .

3 Likes

@Grizz718, I’ve got 5 in flower inside. When I finish those I’m gotta grow a mother from the fastest then cut clones. I’ll do a thread from that grow. I’m gonna piggyback @LilJonB thread here with bud pics ect. Everything is in flower now, two weeks less one. Hopscotch, Kraken, Mowie Wowie x Cherry Bomb, Raspberry beret and Cherry Dragon (hydro).

3 Likes

@Hoppy how’s that cherry bomb looking? Got some of those beans also my brother @Books_grow is growing one right now. I heard they were supposed to feminized but I’ve seen some people get males so I told him to keep an eye on that one

1 Like

We got Pyrex in a pot of boiling water. I told him if it looks like it can go 2 hrs, cook it.

Well @Grizz718 the Mowie x Cherry bomb is booming here it is. @Badger said it tends to be a lanky plant but she is a Bush.

that’s her on the left

5 Likes

Hey @LilJonB Cherry Dragon is dead.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that man. :pensive:
If you try again keep that Micro out of the bucket. I’m almost certain that was the issue. Everything thing elce seemed right.
Your Mowie x Cherry Bomb looks good.

3 Likes

Looks like week 3 of flower to me am I correct?

1 Like

@Hoppy sorry to hear about your red dragon I hope you got some more beans or a clone.

1 Like

Well, there was some stray aloha og pollen come to find out. That could be it.

They were also supposed to be fem seeds and that hasn’t been the case.

1 Like

It’s the beginning of week three, I flipped two weeks ago yesterday @Grizz718. I didn’t yet any cuttings off her, but I do have more seed. I wanted to pollinate a branch with the Hopscotch and try to get more color in it. The cherry Dragon is red as hell in flower. I’ll try again.

3 Likes

Nice yeah try to keep that around the name alone sounds fire

2 Likes

Take some clones off it she’s not dead till the fat lady sings .

3 Likes

I’m with @ShiskaberrySavior . Try to get a clone or two. If you really wanted to keep Cherry Dragon around.

3 Likes

She’s gone guys, her roots were completely rotten. I’ll sprout a couple soon as I cut these now. I’ve got enough to keep me busy. Moving plants today.

the small one is Hopscotch

8 Likes

They look great man!
It sucks she didn’t make it. You’ll get it next time.

2 Likes

Right now it’s at 7.768 oz. I think I might loose another oz.

4 Likes

That’s 1 plant. How big the bucket?

2 Likes