Looking for OG's "legends in seed popping" to help with a very valuable seed run, amateurs need not apply......LOL

This would have been on me.
Still talking about the details.
Like I said I had some misunderstandings.

I have also been quite busy and may be guilty of skimming through my messages, therefore missing some valuable info.

I will update more when I am able.

Thanks
Shag

1 Like

I was supposed to be, but apparently I was… :rofl:

3 Likes

Someone drop the ball because it’s certainly a slap in the face to a well known and respected grower when he offers his services and is absolutely ignored

Jmho

5 Likes

@SHSC-1 you seem familiar with aficionado seeds. I got some rainbird of theirs. The seeds are really hard! The cross I made with it also displays these hard seed shells.
Is this normal with all their lines or just some?

2 Likes

He was not ignored.
People are human.
Humans make mistakes.
Nothing more than that going on here.
We are trying to sort things out.
Seems there was a communication issue on my part.
I got a bit busy in life and it seems I may have dropped the ball.

Ain’t nobody got on Jamal Williams when he dropped the ball on the goal line. :astonished:
Sorry, trying to keep the mood light.
Besides that its playoff season.

Much love
shag

3 Likes

Didn’t mean to be rude or start shit with ya
Just 69 years old call em like I see em

I see you’ve made an effort to be cool with him and he’s super cool about it on his end

2 Likes

Good on you brother, I can respect that for sure. :heart_eyes:
No offense was taken.
When you drop the ball, you feel compelled to overly explain yourself… :rofl:

2 Likes

Go 49ers. Yay

1 Like

Cool

Glad u understand

Glad we are cool

This place has mellowed a bit , I like it better now .

Seems not many in attack mode anymore which I like

Ya should of had him run your beans :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Bro you didn’t do anything wrong I think you personally are a great guy. Pay no mind…

1 Like

This is all some confusion caused by miscommunication. Everyone is good, no one did anything “wrong “. I love adult conversation

2 Likes

We lets just say I could have done things better. :heart_eyes:

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment.
No worries for me I got pretty thick skin, I worked construction my whole life. :sunglasses:
Edit:
Some say fearless, some say stupid.
This is around 300 feet.
I reckon I am a bit of both…LOL

3 Likes

I appreciate you brother

2 Likes

Yeah, I am not a fan of that BS myself which is why I mainly stick to OG. Glad they shut down politics and the Shark Tank.

4 Likes

I love this Shag.

Are the beans still available @Blueridge?

Life happens and we move forward.

Agreed

1 Like

Oh dude , I got just ass raped in the tank . Not my style , why I ventured in there is beyond me now.

I just wanna grow weed and talk about weed
Share shit.

Been different this time , not sure if I’m different or things have chilled . Either way I go to no other 420 sites anymore . All I need is here .

Wish you didn’t live in another country sir

5 Likes

That’s the main reason I joined og! I lurked on all of them and couldn’t bring myself to join.

3 Likes

Yeah I have them still

4 Likes

I hear you there man. I have been through the shark tank posts as I like to dig though archives and see no positive thing coming from it. Folks that can’t get along should learn to respectfully ignore each other. No reason to interact with someone you don’t wish to. I come online for positive interaction with fellow growers like yourself. Glad I got to meet you bud. You are a cool dude.

4 Likes

Do you have ‘another grower’ in mind? @SHSC-1 was the only volunteer that I remember.

1 Like