Loud (road-kill) skunk

Can’t wait to follow along :grin: @drgreensleeves is running some now actually and just flipped them to flower.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: I’m got this theory, ok do you know about tom and his haze about the 5% he’s always talking about? Well I kinda got a feeling that that’s what we got going on, maybe lol so I’m going try it anyways:) lol I think I can pull it off lol PS this run I’m gathering seed stock I got 2 really nice males one is loud and stock and the other is oily and a monster and a couple nice females so I’m hopeful

2 Likes

Saw this on my way to work about 8 years ago.

15 Likes

If you get a cheese pheno, that would be cool too. It’s like finding it in the wild instead of a lab so to speak lol

Ok I’ll keep my nose open :slight_smile: sorry but I’m outa likes :slight_smile: lol the struggle is real :slight_smile:

1 Like

Giggle! Are you picking up a lot of citrus like skunk 1?

I have not smelled any kind of sweet, citrus or fruit of any kind :slight_smile: just rank decomposing onions with some gassy chemy vapory (lack of words to describe) maybe stink bug like that’s just stem rubs I can’t wait till mid flower :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stem rub on one of @LandraceWarden kandahar #3 is straight b.o. :fire: :ok_hand: :100:

Good signs lol

mm

6 Likes

That you read, and I’m pretty sure all those that you read only popped like 10 seeds/ no one has really looked IMHO PS I’m just saying don’t give up yet lol

2 Likes

Amazon fucked up my gh cover order. Yikes

Set up my canopy for now till I get another one. Here is most of the rks project.

Standing down wind from this batch of teens is straight road-kill

mm

26 Likes

Just sharing this I had a good laugh.

This is what dutch people think skunk is haha

mm

4 Likes

loooool…classic🤣

I think they added woody cream and chemical for comedic effect…it worked!!!

2 Likes

Are you the guys they showed on South Park. Lol

I actually offered to buy a bottle of skunk pee and send it to an OverGrow member overseas. Hunters buy it to mask their scent here. After he researched it a bit he decided to just order it himself. I wonder if he ever ordered it. I forgot who he was. Wish I knew.

Find a dry out dome skunk cabbage. Ship that

mm

1 Like

Hey guys. Just did a rks podcast. Check it out!

https://youtu.be/Hv2NOq-Y7rw part 1

a brief history and experience with road-kill skunk

we would love to have some extra special guests on the show

https://youtu.be/Hv2NOq-Y7rw

mm

13 Likes

Arghandab Black ( Kandahar Selections )

12 Likes

Haha that was me. No I haven’t yet. Damn…:laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks for the great read. I am hoping to try some of the Heimi Cheeba - ROAD KILL . I used to get awesome outdoor skunk in the mid 90’s. People would actively look for skunks around them if you walked by with a bag in your pocket. It was always in high demand in the fall. Big huge airy buds, dark and even some purples.

4 Likes

Heimi cheebas RKS pheno :slight_smile:

24 Likes