Loud (road-kill) skunk

Well damn! I have some Uncle Festers #18 x Black skunk myself I was gonna put in the next run. I was hoping for at least a little skunk! :joy:

1 Like

Mine weren’t I had his original release that Simone here OP’d . They were pretty uniform and again nice plants with double serrated fan leaves , not the strongest high but nice and again in my experience NO skunk or rotten meat over hyped descriptions umellow bragged about.

1 Like

This came to my mind recently. What if the skunk smell on those old legendary buds wasn’t from terps but from outdoor plants that got sprayed by real skunks? :laughing:

1 Like

It was ALL over the country in the 80’s according to well……… everyone :joy:

I think it had more to do with how people grew back then. Maybe it was a particular strain + growing with sulphur ect……

1 Like

I recently read that the rks from Meigs County Ohio was either a kerela indica from nevil or a home made kerela indica x Mexican

Anyone ever heard of noodles from the area. He was a legend. Apparently made an rks and the Meigs gold

mm

4 Likes

I have friends from there but they’re not hip to any of the of any of the Meigs county lore. I always assumed Meigs Gold was just a name because they slung so much weed down there, but you know it’s an actual strain? Time to start hunting for Noodles info.

5 Likes

Pink you say?? I been looking into pink and rare looking phenos myself they are very intriguing

I want a good RKS

Beginning to think the real RKS is gone

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) - The City of Phoenix Neighborhood Services Department is in the process of inspecting two marijuana facilities near Interstate 10 and 24th Street after the city received complaints about a “skunk” smell on the freeway. “I don’t like the smell,” said Freddy Vargas, who works in the area. Vargas says the smell is a regular topic of conversation among coworkers and others in the industrial park, located southwest of Sky Harbor. “It smells like skunk weed,” said Vargas.

One of the marijuana businesses sells cannabis products. It is called JARS Cannabis. JARS did not respond to a request for comment. The other facility is a grow house, where marijuana plants are grown in a warehouse. The address is not a public record under Arizona’s marijuana law.

Marijuana plants give off a pungent odor as a result of compounds called terpenes, which are created naturally by the plants. “There’s a lot of odors that are produced during the growing process itself,” said Dana Pack, vice president of sales for Fogco. Fogco is a Chandler-based company known mainly for its cooling systems. But Fogco also sells odor-control products used in wastewater treatment, solid waste, and the marijuana business.

“We actually have a proprietary product that we actually treat the cannabis odors with,” said Pack. He says marijuana businesses are generally required to have an odor control plan in place. He says Fogco’s product reduces the odor by 98 percent. Pack says Fogco is in talks with the Marijuana businesses near I-10 and 24th Street.

A spokesperson for the City of Phoenix told Arizona’s Family the marijuana businesses at issue are required to have odor control systems in place. According to figures from the Arizona Department of Transportation, 250,000 vehicles pass by that location every day.

1 Like

People who don’t smoke weed always say weed smells like skunk. In my lifetime of smoking I’ve gone from calling things skunky to gassy. Gassy smelling weed smells like skunk weed to me and up until a few years back I still used the term skunky to describe the gas, before I started using this new terminology. I opened a jar of my unicorn poop yesterday and my wife who doesn’t smoke ever said it smelled like straight skunk spray but people that grab it describe it as gassy to me, all younger people btw. I think I’m going to stop looking for “skunk” because apparently I’ve already found a few and we’re just calling it gassy. take it back 20 years and this unicorn poop would be “skunky”

14 Likes

Some random pics of some plants.

Stem rub is promising on a few. There are a few with current stem rubs that don’t seem promising as far as skunk goes

Here’s some random pics

Some mentions are:
81 x rock-star kush
Peru x pink
Peru x west coast sour diesel
81 x bc skunk
1988 sunshine coast hashplant
Road-kill kush (made around 2017)
Pure kabul
81 x rks #2 (ic mag freebies testers)
81 x durban poison
Peru x pink rock-star kush

I am still thinking I won’t have a Peru male which is wild.
I’m now debating using pink Peru as a male.

mm

17 Likes

Figured I would do a little skunky garden tour

Enjoy! Please sub the channel and like :+1: the video

mm

8 Likes

Been telling people since 1992 that chronic stood for rks. And the leaf on the album was textbook

Screenshot_20230802_194125_Samsung Internet Screenshot_20230802_194154_Samsung Internet

mm

7 Likes

I think I saw this in a YT video. They are spraying/misting the outside of production areas with some odor eliminating chemical 24/7. What a fuckin nightmare…

3 Likes

We’re working around the clock to find skunk and these guys smell it everywhere. :laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Cool clip man, you have some amazing garden! Liked + subscribed :grinning::fire::+1:

1 Like

That looks like a very poorly grown example. To me it doesn’t even look like ASS

:man_shrugging: just relaying what info that’s here. did you happen to have better pics of the real deal cut?

1 Like

@medmanbrand @schmarmpit

https://www.rollitup.org/t/meigs-county-gold.510581/post-15193136

5 Likes