Loud (road-kill) skunk

Yeah my dog killed 2 and got sprayed by the third. I think when alot of people describe weed as skunk they are referring to dead skunk or the smell of skunk on the vicinity. Fresh skunk spray reveals the true complexity of it

7 Likes

To me, old 80s Dutch skunk smelled somewhere between lager that has been exposed to UV and gone ‘skunky’ and European Fox scat / scenting which is skunky as fuck. I can only presume this is similar to the skunk people are talking about in the US as that’s where it came from originally, no?

3 Likes

Probably the smell of Heineken and Becks Beer…dunno about fox scat, lol…

4 Likes

Yeah seriously, if a fox sprays in your garden, the smell has something in common with the skunk, no doubt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am embarking on a project to find a roadkill memory from days gone by and was here quite recently under another name and decided to come back online and hopefully report what I find.!!!sorry for my abrupt departure!!!

13 Likes

Hi. Uk Cheese clone should be a part of the line up.
She is skunk1 lines and a worthy donor imo.

6 Likes

Here’s a couple of Skunks finishing up. On the left is a Sweet Skunk fast version from Sweet Seeds and on the right is Northern BC Skunk from Jordan of the Islands. The Sweet Skunk is yet to fatten up, she emits a spicy fragrance with a hint of skunky goodness in the background. All my previous Sweet Skunks have been fruity so this could be a pleasant change. The Northern BC Skunk is a much larger yielding plant that stays short fills in its branches. She’s on her last week or so. The smell is pungent, like the smell hits you before you see it. Funky sour fruit candy with a prominent Skunk stench mixed in. Buds are getting solid, it really is a fool proof plant.

19 Likes

What varieties exactly are these? They look very nice.

1 Like

lool…long story short I was trying to document these earlier this month here (vegguerilla)and had a trip on something happening(that didnt, it was me not checking particulars properly)…now I’ve spoken to breeder everything cool…lol.
they are personal seedsman testers of strawberry banana grape og crossed with a f1 agent orange(subcool seeds) dating back to 2009!..one is labelled fruit punch by the breeder and he found a pheno in selection so reminiscent of that old school roadkill he labelled them as such and I got 20 seeds of fruit punch and 20 sbg roadkill…and surprisingly the roadkills are living up to some kind of form because being from the era I actually choked on the stuff back in the day I’m hoping something has been unearthed…the breeder elsewhere has documented 2 yrs periodically raving on the strain…I tested for him for many years and know his tolerance…know when he says it whites ppl he doesn’t spk shit…my eyes ears and everything in between pricked when I saw the write up…interestingly there is no definitive answer on the sbg og lineage from seedsman which I find quite strange…adding to the intrigue of wtf it is really…I’ve posted resultant buds from the roadkill pheno found bred and grown by breeder and my jaw dropped…there’s no skunk in there that I’m certain of just from the leafset so what sbg og actually is who knows…but it’s potent on both fronts and after a long while out the game I want to research the finding as everyone and the cats mum here simply adores the term roadkill…from a guy who lived it…a representation of old would be gladly received…

5 Likes

f1 hybrid early filial generation stock growth and pictorial evidence of the differences between commercial seedbank stock that’s been inbred multiple times and breeders stock from a private responsible visionary with pedigree…

21 Likes

Looking stellar Draco.

2 Likes

…and I will add to this thread although not entirely skunk related…I wanted to view and document more what the jack the ripper f1 stock was doing and if the heady potency and famous edgy trip had been harnessed…I ended up with 3 examples and I think prime examples, or as near to it a grower gets,of what breeders are actually selecting and looking for…all 3 denote promise of note because I’m viewing what looks like one of the roadkill phenos looking heavily jtr in appearance from growing crosses and singular back in the day…f1 dominance will shine through and I think its seen in the jtr looking roadkill…all seem to be eminating rich heady terps…the cheesy looking other roadkill is straight Heineken beer which is my reminder of why I’m in this thread…lolol…I’m furnishing understanding that the reasoning the potency is notably stronger than the average is that invincible jack the ripper being blended perfectly to contain that trippy head high that some didn’t like…gooeybreeder managed it yrs ago by crossing his gooey mom into f1 jtr stock and he did it…tamed that fold up electric zing trip and blended a beautiful smile to go with the trip .remains in my all time greats and guess what?..it was a million miles away from any seedbank stock…man shit just hits different…and its the reason I’ve hung around breeders closer than I have my woman at times…you get filial greatness…sorry to hijack this slightly…lololol

3 Likes

I’m getting very close terps to RKS with this appalachia cross I have which has skunk and chem in it. It goes from crazy BO to dead animal to sweet kush to floral mint to eye irritating garlic/onion and back again.

5 Likes

They won’t you will never find that in those I grew the shit out of those thing’s closest to it you will get is a slightly skunky more of a BO smell for a stem rub really early on that fades away And rolls into the plants true scent.Smoke was good no RKS in those I had to have popped at least 40 of those none to be found

2 Likes

I remember exactly the smell of a skunky Heineken on 90s skunks the Dutch got thier hands on.Shorter squat plants that threw out golfball shaped buds with dark green leaves and super white hairs that turned into red hairs at harvest.That weed had a funny thing it used to do it would make you sweat sometimes you were so fucked up and if you were in the heat you got wasted even more

6 Likes

Cereal killer: 90s rks X fruity pebbles og

https://youtube.com/shorts/Zw-1kcdkO0Y?feature=share

mm

2 Likes

Do you think by using this we could reverse back to rks traits?

1 Like

Just curious if anyone has seen CopyCat Genetix rks? Was looking at a post for Massachusetts Super Skunk S1 and when I went into the page there were some ridiculous prices. $3500 was the highest I’ve seen. Forget the strain, there are many, many strains. Great photography, (definitely edited for viewing pleasure) along with reviews from people that pay these crazy prices.
Just curious if anyone has done business with them.

2 Likes

Personally I haven’t.

The question I always ask is “do they know what rks as they never smoked or grew it”?

mm

2 Likes

Good luck pulling anything legit out of CC’s gear. AFAIK, all he does is take other breeders gear and repacks em with a new name as his. Doesn’t do a single bit of breeding himself. Like the ~3k GG4 RIL beans he stole from TonyGreen and OverGrow members. Positive posts on his gear likely fake, or paid fakes. No one should be giving that dude a single cent. You cant verify any of his gear at all.

12 Likes