LouDog's LED Lounge

Day 20 and cruising… My connect for the advanced only sent me a portion of the bag for the cultivator lines… Told him, send me the 25lbers cause we’ll need it… And we’re out, so back to jack’s next week until I can get my hands on more…

AK standing tall in pic 3 by the door… Everything coming along well at day 20

Meanwhile, popped some Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter from CSI and some True Doh from True Canna…

20 Likes

Watch them blow up back on Jacks!’ :grin:

4 Likes

Girls blowing up in the flower room… Switching back to jack’s today, since Big Mike’s sales team can’t seem to keep up.

Meanwhile… Lost all the True Doh beans… Traveled for a few days, and mice came in for the winter… Ate up every True Doh seedling. Have traps set now, more traps coming, and spent the weekend deep cleaning…

Little fucker, caught him later coming out of the grow tent. Just a little 2x2 clone/seedling tent (where he feasted on the true dohs). The tent happens to be in a closet, so one way in, one way out… He ran to the back, so lifted the tent just a bit for him to run under, and SMASH… Yes, killed the mouse that ate my true doh seedlings with the grow tent itself and a bit of loudog cunning. Bringing down the house

Still have all the wedding cake x apple fritter (6), and the single casper OG from archive that germed…

I always like to run regs each round so I can chuck some pollen… With the mouse attack, no more regs this round and might have to dip into the pollen freezer or will make some fems instead.

20231110_200143

18 Likes

You should plant the mouse and see if anything pops up :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The mouse was met with a death fitting of a French king, so no planting for them since he was leaking a bit after getting smashed with the tent frame

Meanwhile, day 32 in the baskin robbin’s room… Room shots and a few of the favorites so far this round… Pulled a skullcap that was heavy intersex. Had another two show 1 or two male sacks at lower nodes that we plucked. Males were rock solid but I’d expect to see some instability follow through still in hybrids we’re chucking for St. Jude…

About a week behind on defo and cleaning lowers… Just wrapping up final top level defo…

Back to jack’s, since we’re out of AN for now, but running a different feed to better mirror the AN ratios. We ran some options through hydrobuddy trying to match numbers but also minimize inputs… Came up with this at 2.2ec. Showing some calcium spotting on the AK, but otherwise the room looks great still. I’m thinking the calcium issues on the AK are more ph related than feed, we’ve had some good ph swings, our RO filter is long overdue for a change… Plus the AK is a finicky girl

• 4g/gal Part A
  • 4g/gal Part B
  • 0.3g/gal MKP
  • 0.1g/gal Plant Prod Micro

Irene x T1000 1

Irene x T1000 5

Bosscotti 3

Don Mega x Red Runtz 2

Gas Stank 1 (Legend OG x TkTkM10)

Gas Stank 3

Skullcap 6

Skullcap 7 (a few sacks on lower nodes)

24 Likes

Irene x T1000 are looking fire at day 37… Think we’ve picked out our two favorites already… Just got a pack of Irene x Bubba that I’m itching to go through… Wedding cake x apple fritter are cruising, squat, fat little things… Reversing a don mega x red runtz… Cleaning res and at war with mice… A day in the life

IT 1

IT 5

wedding cake x apple fritter

25 Likes

They look great Lou. Sorry about the mice. I think they’re getting smarter.

6 Likes

Day 41… Few of the front runners for primary and secondary selection runs; we’ve got more beans to pop so have to make some cuts from the lineup…

Trying to resist the urge to cull plants from the veg area before everything finishes, anticipating some late bloomers…

Have been all over the place with feed, from advanced, to jacks, to athena now… A few days with timers set that the girls really started drinking and we didn’t get runoff, so some burn on more plants than not. Never the perfect round running baskin robbins style (31 flavors), but chunk and frost seem to be packing on.

762E tester from Umami.

Bosscotti 3, favorite frosty girl

bosscotti 12, chunky cola, likely cull

bosscotti 16, colorful little lady

don mega x red runtz 2, crazy yield, terps, stretch, and quality

Irene x T1000 5, colorful lady chunk

Irene x T1000 1, frosty green yielder

peyote purple 1, frost bucket chunkster

skullcap 6, sour stretch

skullcap 7, stacking short fatty

27 Likes

Photo dump, day 52. dealing with some tip burn issues being a bit hard to dial with so many different varieties.

umami 762 e

bosscotti 3

bosscotti 16

Bubblehead, photoshop stack didn’t like this one, but the flower is in focus…

Don Mega x Red Runtz 2

Gast stank 1

Gas stank 3

Irene x T1000 1

Irene x T1000 5

OG Chem

OGNYCO

Peyote Purple 1

Peyote purple 3

Skullcap 6

31 Likes

That’s quite the buffet man!

5 Likes

Umami 762 at Day 59… Think there’s something here worth chucking around. Great sweet and funky stink, hard to describe, but pungent and potent… Obviously frosty…

I believe the 762 is Watermelon Soda x Los Celos

Watermelon Soda = (Watermelon x Papaya Punch) x Seattle Soda
Los Celos = Sunset Sherb x Zuchi
Zuchi = Zkittlez x (Biscotti x Froyo)

24 Likes

I’m pretty impressed with the 2 Umami I’m trying out now. Yours looks just as frosty, and prob pretty loud terps like the ones I have going. I’m pretty sure I wanna fill up a tent with that breeders work.

1 Like

I tested two packs for him… One was low germ and the plants that came out were more NLD leaning with less frost. The one that was decent was a mold magnet. Test lot 769

The 762 keepers were better, but 4 of the 6 plants were leafy, pretty shitty plants. Two were nice, and this 762E was the favorite and seems like something special. Definitely had to sort out some crap, but the winner plants are nice, super frosty and terpy. I don’t mind the hunt one bit, and these were testers, so I’d imagine his worked and tested lines are more consistent quality. I’d run umami gear again for sure, and will probably pop the third test pack he sent (only had room for 2, but he sent me 3 anyways…) before grabbing a few packs to search through

6 Likes

Not sure if be happy dealing with some of the caveats of testing, but I appreciate the testing he does do.

2 Likes

Whats up boys and girls!

LD420 always bringing that heat, since the Summer of 2015 :))

bro, so glad you are still doing your thang and spreading the love! u know i had to jump on that 420 special!

Anyways, popped 2 packs of LD, Bubblehead x Bosscotti and OGChem x Boscotti, unfortunatelly got unlucky with the male females, only 9 fems out of 30 plus plants, anyways, it is what it is!

About week 2 or 3 into flower, had a few issues in the early stages, roots didnt develop as I wanted and they got a slow start, but since repotting into 1 gallon containers they seem to be catching up!

Nothin too crazy yet, but im sure they will turn out nicely! soon i will share some pics :slight_smile:

anyways, nothing but good vibes for LouDog! keep the love flowin broda!

7 Likes

post up in the Beans 4 St. Jude thread, I let this one die off while I work on a couple other builds a little bigger :wink:

5 Likes

ahh for some reason I am still not able to post there :frowning:

3 Likes

I think you have to get your trust level (those green squares) up to 4.

3 Likes

ok cool, figured was something like that :smiley: no worries! soon i will join in i guess, just in time for some nug shots!

2 Likes

The algorithm to get more trust points rewards you for participating. It’s good to use all you likes each day, post comments, etc.

5 Likes