Mandala Seeds review

how long was that in the end? nvm I see in your last post

1 Like

Seems like 2 weeks is the average

1 Like

Yep, they are excellent. Iā€™m in Texas.

Kwik Seeds is excellent too.

UB

4 Likes

One of the great things about Mandala, is that they provide access to some unique cultivars. That includes their own catalog, as well as other breeders that are hard to find elsewhere.

3 Likes

The stealth packaging was fantastic! So cool and perfect.

2 Likes

True. The best in the business. Super stealth and real slick. Borderline tradecraft.

2 Likes

They replaced a lost package for me as soon as I raised it with them. Seriously great service. The stealth-packaged-replacement was excellent. Nothing but good things to say about the good folks there.

3 Likes

They are excellent. Enjoyā€¦andā€¦

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

I placed my first order with them.
I needed some Ace R&D and they seem to have great reviews

1 Like

IĀ“m a big fan of Mandala Seeds and ACE as well, grown various strains from both.
My fav from Mandala is 8 Miles High, awesome euphoric up high which you usually donĀ“t find in something with such a short flowering time and easy to grow plants with great yield.

Currently growing 7 Satori Girls, looking forward to compare in few weeks :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I use to order from Ace directly to the USA, but not anymore.

Satori gets raves. Looking forward to a smoke report.

Happy gardening

1 Like

I used them too, try ordering from herbies EU, it is a bit cheaper to order from distributor than breeder

1 Like

@SativaSavant and @Dope_Heffalump
Ace is running an 35%offer on all seeds

3 Likes

Running the superlicious saliva nowā€¦ā€¦ looking forward to that one.

1 Like

@Calyxander - Iā€™ve ordered three times from Mandala and all positive. This year Iā€™m growing Superlicious Sativa - Iā€™m in Massachusetts so I will be starting seeds early April and outdoors late May.

6 Likes

Top notch delivery to the USA.

2 Likes

The Satoris has been great. I screwed up the grow a little, to many plants for my space (got 7 females out of 10 seeds) by using the feeding schedule from mandala mike, but they has been quite hungry so they been very underfed and it was my worst grow ever :see_no_evil:

Resin production is really great, all has been very resinous for a sativa, in particular one phenotype quite impressive, making rosin with Satori works great :honey_pot:

Smoke varies to quite some degree, i liked #6 and got very good feedback to #10 from friends, honestly havenĀ“t tried #10 myself yet, so 2 out of 7 seems a sucess.

The High is happy and up, wrap you in a cloud of good mood :slight_smile:
But not been my favorite smoke, still not the crispy-clear high some good sativas provide, i search something else and like 8 Miles High more for itĀ“s more euphoric effects.
But overall a great strain you canĀ“t go wrong to grow Satori i would say :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Thanks for that detailed description. I have been growing SATORI since 2013. Your photo has to be the first to document rosin production of SATORI. Thank you for that. SATORI has some gems in itā€™s phenotypes(The bat, The Spear and the Sky Rocket).

BEYOND THE BRAIN(MANDALA) is like SATORI with euphoria and ā€œpsychic mysteryā€. Itā€™s SATORI crossed to a Colombian/Haze. Give it a shot if you havenā€™t yet.

14 Likes