Mandala Seeds review

Looks great !

5 Likes

Oh, i remember reading your story and infos on the phenos on another forum, very inspiring and a great help me for my satori grow, thanks for that :slight_smile:
A friend doing Satori x Original Haze now, really curious how this turns out.

Yeah, i´m new to rosin, but it was like honey, so sticky and the translucent golden color, perfect :slight_smile:

Satori became really colorful later, here a pic.
But like i said, my worst grow ever, so they are not super healthy

I have tried Beyond the brain, awesome yield and i love the taste. But i didn´t get the clear high people talking about.

6 Likes

Ahh yes. I have noticed that MANDALA cultivars have the most balanced effects when harvested with about 5% amber trichomes. I have heard good things about MANDALA’s SATORI x MOUNTAIN GOLD, I am looking to start some soon.

6 Likes

I have a Superlicious Sativa man in my box and will make him happy with lots of great ladies
Looking forward to the result
weed2

The Ladies are:

Ace Seeds Killer A5 Haze
Ace Seeds Zamalika
Ace Seeds Zenith
Ace Seeds Zamaldelica x Kali China
Barneys Farm Utopia Haze
Cannapot Seeds Do The Lemon Thai
Cannabiogen Destroyer
Eskobar Seeds Aztec Rain
Mandala Seeds Satori
Madala Seeds Superlicious

11 Likes

The Cannabiogen Destroyer, Zamadelica, Lemon Thai and Zenith will yield some interesting effects.

3 Likes

@RoryBorealis - Here’s my MANDALA’s SATORI x MOUNTAIN GOLD… (Superlicious Sativa)

14 Likes

Nice one! I can see the SATORI Sky Rocket phenotype genes, shining through. I can also see you have the cage around it to keep out animals. Well played. In about 3 weeks, a stem rub should reveal some unique fragrances.

4 Likes

Quick update, just over 8 feet tall now.

12 Likes

Any US banks selling Manadala’s gear? It’s been several years since I’ve grown any

3 Likes

Wanting to know also

Hope I’m doing this post right and people can see it Looking for OGKB and mandala seed packs if anyone could help i use it for medical purposes for my father certain stains only take the pain way for him

They ship to the US no prob. I’ve had 2x orders show up almost too quickly to believe.

4 Likes

From mandala seeds European website ?

Yup, from their normal website. Great folks, at the time it was the only place to find Green Mountains, Bannana Bud if I recall.

They close every summer until around mid September.

3 Likes

Why no shipping to Florida?? That makes no sense. Everyone else can do it just fine.

If I’m not mistaken, that’s a Spanish tradition. Unless they’ve moved I’ve always known them to be based there.

1 Like

They have had lots of packages get intercepted in Miami by customs. So they just quit shipping to Florida all together. They are still located in Spain

2 Likes

Seeds are legal and classified as hemp. They’re protected by the 2018 US farm bill. No more customs seizures.

I’m sorry but you are mistaken. 2018 farm bill only applies to domestic shipping. International shipping of agricultural products without a certification will be confiscated if found. It happens all the time.You can read about it here. Mail interception

3 Likes

Order without tracking…

1 Like

:point_up: name checks out

2 Likes