Mapito Eb & Flood - HLG starfleet - Strain Judging

Hey Esco, do the totes with the medium and plant, drain out on to the table, and then into a reservoir?
Thank you so much for your time.

3 Likes

@eskobar , can we also see your placement , size and number of holes in your crates / totes : ) I have a new set of crates to make and wanted to make sure I do them for optimum effect , for pushin and pullin of air : )

7 Likes

looking good, bro! :cowboy_hat_face:
i like the scorpios, haha, nice touch !!

3 Likes

@webeblzr , the totes? You want to see how the flooding works? or the flushing of the mapito before re-usage?

@ifish , so you wanna see my holes in the totes. So, now i know totes are crates, thnx. Never heard that before. TL2 is almost RIP and i will do that for you guys. Will make pics.

@santero , Yep, they are the mascottes, i like some artwork and theme. You have eye for detail bro

11 Likes

A little late but hey man I just want to say I think it’s cool as shit you decided to join OG @eskobar

@Islayhearts hey bro just tagging you in case your not aware of this thread.

7 Likes

Thank you very much @stONER775

4 Likes

Ohhhh I’m here now!!! Thanks @stONER775 . Half this info is way over my head but best way to learn at the same time.

@eskobar thanks for taking the time to give us all this info and share your grow. I’d personally like to say thank you for the Boudica. Found some red berry/ apple in there that changed my outlook on flavors.

Subbing along, can’t wait to see this evolve!

8 Likes

Hey Esco, I looked a lot closer at your photos, and could see, the answer to my question.
Sorry I should have done that first.

4 Likes

This time, no data talk.
Update time
TL1, ready for flow preppin

All plants stabilized and doing well

Start flower defoliation is always a lil rough

Clones in waterbox (DIY hormex + DIY rezcleaner @ ph 6.0)

Lowering VPD 0.2 and also the EC

TL2 unit update:

Even the lower buds are drippin frost

36 Likes

Great pics buddy , those nugs are calling eddy scissor hands

5 Likes

Man I’m so damn jealous esko… great work… man I’m jealous … it’s all I can say or think :laughing:

4 Likes

Absolutely spectacular!!

:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

look’n the part :sunglasses: the cloner is DIY too, right?
absolutely killer setup and handling !!

3 Likes

That looks really great in your spaceship! The frostiness of those buds is awesome, I’d love to smell them

2 Likes

Wow this pic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :seedling:

6 Likes

Baklava

34 Likes

Nice work Esko!!

That Baklava is looking on point my friend!!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

beautiful to the eye, no doubt !!

how do you rate the baklavas you saw so far, esko?
“strain-judge” it, bro ! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This one i show here is sweet berry/dough cream with subtile undertones of gassy citrus fruits.
Smell is berry cream but when you taste it, the citrus gas and dough come up.
Pretty high potency and high yielder. Per plant i get a dozen of these dense nugs.
Did a selection some years ago and kept 2.
The other one i kept is overwelming vanilla gelato.
I ditched all the ones with earthy taste.

If they stayed that long alive in my collection, they are ok.

21 Likes

baklava from the plug? i have three freebies of that / how many did you grow before choosing those two? (meaning what was the ratio, like 2 keeper per how many ditched?)

Also, do you have any experience with el chapo from the plug?

4 Likes