Med-man brand™....2023 loud skunk project season spring giveaway

Canvas labs is accredited. It’s even listed on the health Canada website. That’s where I found them a few years ago

6 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

3npccy

5 Likes

Wait, you mean to tell me @medmanbrand was defamating an accredited lab? The amount of lies this clown has told in the past 12 hours is amazing.
What have you had them test?

7 Likes

Wow, accredited for 5 years…

8 Likes

Do you have the dates for those tests?

4 Likes

But but but…

5 Likes

lol those would definitely be photoshopped in a Manitoba basement

4 Likes

Can you share any of yours tests from them just so we can see what their paperwork looks like?

5 Likes

I had tested a few strains I made. The results are in a couple different threads on the site.
They had a wicked system in place. Go into your account buy the test you want. Print off shipping label, mail it to them and then you can follow the testing progress online. The tests are saved on your account so you can download or print whenever. It’s really smooth and would recommend anyone in Canada to try them out.

3 Likes

Yup just give me a second

2 Likes

Thanks dude. They were very responsive when I asked about the claim @medmanbrand made that they don’t test tinctures, and sure enough they do. Thanks for the transparency.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Very cool, thank you. Those look exactly like the supposed fake tests…maybe @medmanbrand can put this to rest with his own tests.

4 Likes

Here’s the other half. I posted the same page twice lol

5 Likes

Very cool, thanks!

Can you imagine defaming an accredited lab, people quoting it so you can’t remove it, and then it gets sent to the lab. I assume they have lawyers.

6 Likes

They were done in 2019. But these where linked to me by someone else and all i have are those pics

2 Likes

2019,the year they were accredited. Very interesting. Do you know when in 2019? Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

No sorry. I can ask

2 Likes

That would be very cool. Thank you.

Out of likes.

2 Likes

Full grow with video and all questions answered about fpog and loud skunk