Medicating to sleep through the night

I haven’t checked the color chart recently, but I’m fairly certain you got it nailed. Should be bd/js #1

4 Likes

Absolutely! There’s a shot of it in my thread I believe I did notice it was a branchy plant this year not sure if I over dried it but seems to lack the smells in the jar but have it on a boveda pack maybe it will come around but the flavor and smoothness is there!

3 Likes

I screenshot that kind of stuff. Quick and easy viewing.

4 Likes

So in a couple of months, when I hope to be harvesting Hibernate, I’ll try to let them go a little longer. Is there any amber percentage I should shoot for? 30%? Or is that too much…

1 Like

Same - terrified of edibles. I usually projectile vomit. Never fun.

I’m starting to tentatively dip my toes in the water again, as I just purchased a volcano, and plan to use the avb to dose that way.

Good luck, i smoke and and working on the night time dose currently as well. :v: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Get a good og! Make butter/ coconut oil and
Make some cookies! I always sleep so good when I eat edibles At night!

5 Likes

I could be off, but I feel like you need to build a tolerance to edibles. (even if you have a high tolerance to smoking). Start with 10-50mg(whatever works for you)… and build that dosage up slowly over a few weeks. (Even if at first you do not feel much.)

3 Likes

Yeah you off. Jk. Everyone is different, yeah some people need just a little bit and then there’s people like me who can eat about 1500mg and be good. If you are trying to get to sleep and are in pain, it’s really hard, so eat a strong brownie and wake up refreshed!

3 Likes

Made some tincture yesterday over four hours at 160 with some of my outdoor stuff. Ended up doing two pans or about 4oz of decarb in the oven 240 for 40 at about 3 cups of MCT OIL

15 Likes

Gg# 4 gives me a few hours of enjoyment before the nap time feeling takes over! Best thing ever, smoke this after dinner best sleep ever by the 2nd movie! I use to not be able to sleep with out seroquel. Now I sleep most of the time with a few bong rips

7 Likes

Lunesta, seroquel, and a couple rips for me… but I have a pretty good tolerance. I have found you have to be sure to eat enough fat at dinner, or as a late night snack. Sometimes I forget to eat, and wow does that lessen a high.

3 Likes

I take up to 800 miligrams of seroquel a night to relieve racing thoughts and anxiety to help me sleep along with triazolam and still it can take hours for me to fall asleep. But at least I’m comfortable lying there in bed as tears come from my eyes from being so damn tired. I eventually get so tired I just black out and it’s not from the meds and when I don’t take them I get sick as hell!!
But if I eat a couple grams of smoke I’m out and don’t have to take so much damn medicine. Plus the best part it no damn grogginess

8 Likes

I have found a nice high dose of RSO is substantially better than any sleeping pills I’ve tried over the last 10 years. You just fade into sleep happily. Wake up without grogginess.

Downside is cost. Insurance covers the pills, I only pay ~$30 a month. The RSO… that’s way more than 10 times the cost. Fuck em all I’ll grow my own damn medicine…

The tricky part is STAYing asleep. I can only sleep 4-6hrs at a time, and rarely get back to sleep again that day. I had to stop because I’d over do it, but I kept a cartridge by the bed, wake up take a couple hits, back to sleep a couple hours.

10 Likes

If I get 6 hours of sleep I’ll be up for 18 hours

2 Likes

Granddaddy Purple does it for me. I have some 2 + yr old GDP that must be mostly CBN by now and I think that it’s time to make some tincture with it and see what happens.
In fact, this thread reminded me to grow it again!

13 Likes

You eat one of my fat cookies you be sleeping til noon! Lunesta butterflies? What’s that like?

5 Likes

For me it’s more or less a drift into laughing insanity or sleep. Not exactly enjoyable even though I was enjoying myself? At this point it’s hard to tell what’s what. All just a medicinal blur. But essentially I still have to face the insomnia- but often if I do for a bit I just fall asleep. Now to the point I am asleep 5-10minutes of laying down, sleeping regular hours even if they are short still. Over all I give it 4/5 stars. Much better than Ambien, it just needed some supplementing for me.

3 Likes

Patiently waiting for these

3 Likes

I got mine in the last delivery a while back

2 Likes

Nice! That’s dark! Anyone having trouble sleeping, hit me up. I’m the sleep master! I used to never sleep! ( I liked amphetamines when I was a kid) but I developed ( idk, when I would do speed, my blood pressure would bottom out and I would black out for 30 seconds/ a minute. So I had to stop. Lol but learning to sleep and eat like a normal person was a lot of struggles. I found melatonin helps, and EXERCISING! Yes! Work your body! Get it spent. Developing a healthy routine is important! And remember when your freakin out, THIS TO SHALL PASS… good luck.

7 Likes