Mephisto crosses from BasementBeans, Blackstrap clone, first STS reversals

@Banquo ur an absolute pleasure to share and learn from since I’ve become friends with you throughout the time here and I forgot where I git it from but Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and camaraderie here at OG are worth so much more than any one seed…also I am glad that I have been able to find some GREAT friends so keep it up @hollyho

4 Likes

Wow, I’m so upset rn. I ordered from united seed bank Monday. Got my package today. It was quick shipping. I paid $25 for guaranteed shipping. It came in a black Mylar package inside of a bubble mailer. I got the IHG- color of space and the beleaf- trufflethermia. The beleaf wasn’t sealed. It was in a box with a little drawer. So I pulled it out first to check it and no seeds! Just some little cut up paper inside! Anyone else had experience like that w them? It’s a first for me and I’ve ordered from quite a few places!

I just placed another order this morning for a cpl more packs of in house. Now I’m worried about those. :sob::sob:

I emailed them and I’m waiting on a response. Tbh now I’ll wonder if the seeds they send back to me will even be what I paid for. If they send them at all. It’s weird bc it was sealed in the Mylar so I’m hoping they don’t claim “well, we sent them” bc I know some people probably scam. But I stg I bet one of their team members slipped them out before sending or they were never in there to begin with and they just didn’t check it. :sob:

As you can see in the pic above, I went ahead and opened the in house just to make sure there was seeds in there. Yes, they were in there.

4 Likes

They got right back to me :sweat_smile:

That calmed me a lot. Fu*kin beleaf :triumph::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Wow you are doing some really nice growing and I have been following what you do and hope to see if I can make seeds happen. Interesting to see the continuum of your obsessions, logical for sure, same here next stage I get to I need go all in. Always in all endeavors and now fully retired. I have time for this

1 Like

Ok guys… before I give away on the free seeds thread, I’d like to give back to some of the people who have followed along w interest :sweat_smile:, sent seeds to me or helped me through this process. I’ve sent to

@Reefer
@Qtip
@Banquo

I need to go back and look but next up is

@Mr.Sparkle
@repins12
@Oldtimerunderground
@HeadyBearAdventures
@anon98660487
@Hydro921
@Cormoran
@Rabeats2093
@Gpaw
@DrGonzo13

Do you guys want a pack of these blackstrap beans? I have some blackstrap s1 and some mixed blackstrap crosses. They would be crossed w blackstrap, but could be Dg/3bog/CDLC cross, dark Devil cross, or even some blackstrap s1. If you want a pack, dm me and let me know which one you want “blackstrap s1” or “mixed pack”

And of course @BasementBeans - Still waiting on the others to dry! I’ll let you know as soon as I get yours together! 2 more weeks. I’m not sure how many flips I can fit in a card and stay under an oz. I may have to send 2.

15 Likes

That’s pretty cool that yhey were able to make it right for you and believed u too awesome

1 Like

Yes I was scared tbh but I don’t have $100 to throw away lol they were very cool about it… whewww

Yuppers I understand that :100: %and congrats on the seed run looks great :+1:t2: and I hope that they grow well

1 Like

Didn’t u ask for a pack of the blackstrap? If so, dm me w your safe addy.

Aww @hollyho thank you, that’s really a cool offer!
I absolutely, totally would be honored and AMPED to receive some beans from your first seed run. :hugs::bear::purple_heart::+1::100::fire:
I actually feel pretty emotionally attached to this grow, as seeing you go through the process has really helped me feel like doing a seed run might be possible for me!
Thank you for the love, and for fearlessly sharing your efforts

5 Likes

Send me your safe addy, I’ll drop off in the morning to the ones that get me their details by 9 tonight cst

I’m just trying to make sure the people who followed along and helped get some. I should have plenty but I’ll see what I have left after this before I go into the fsac thread.

1 Like

So glad to see it all pay off for you !!

1 Like

I am also working up to making the first seed run within the next new year and I just harvested my second grow and it’s time to get a tent to take the next step best of luck and good vibes to you and your grows

1 Like

If you want a pack, message me your details :ok_hand:

1 Like

I would be honored to have some but do your giveaway before you give to me.
I have so many and some may need seeds.
Congratulations on your seeds!!!

2 Likes

@DougDawson i don’t want to leave you out! Idk if you grow autos or would even want them, just let me know.

1 Like

Thank you! I had a blast making them and if u change your mind, hit me up!

1 Like

I will.
The wife loves autos

1 Like

Hey bud, I appreciate you thinking of me. I have grow auto’s before and am planning on throwing a few outside my cottage this year. I would be proud to take a few of those from you and would be thankful :slight_smile: I really did enjoy watching your journal, you did a great job.

2 Likes

Thank you! Just send me your details and I’ll have this group going out in the morning :wink:

2 Likes