Mephisto crosses from BasementBeans, Blackstrap clone, first STS reversals

That’s very nice of you @hollyho :slightly_smiling_face:
I’d be interested in a mix pack.

Sending pm :grin:

1 Like

I’ll take some beans thanks just send me a message when you need my addy

3 Likes

@anon98660487 @Oldtimerunderground

I’m back, I’ll wait a few til I get your details. I was getting the others ready lol

Irish- blackstrap or mixed pack?

Im ready when you are!

3 Likes

Mix pack is fine

1 Like

Send me your safe addy :ok_hand:

I’m off of here for the night. If you didn’t send your addresses, just hold off til tomorrow unless u want to send a privnote.

The 5 that sent their details, your letters will be in the mailbox tomorrow!

@DrGonzo13
@HeadyBearAdventures
@DougDawson
@Hydro921
@Rabeats2093

I’ll be back on tomorrow :grin:

@Oldtimerunderground
@repins12
@anon98660487

They’re all packed up and ready to go.

7 Likes

I may spread this out over a couple days, but they’re on their on their way!

10 Likes

You rock @hollyho ! Spread the seed. Let me know if you wanna share anymore of those auto fems. Black strap sounds like an awesome one. :wink:
I’ve just been lurking in the back of your thread.

Good work!
:green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Send me your address I’ll send you some Durban poison females I made or Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison/Durban poison fems as well

4 Likes

Man, I’ve spent soooo much of my time emailing back and forth with United Seed Bank. They were going to replace the trufflethermia but apparently beleaf says he’s out of those. Tried to talk me into taking what was left at the same price and said he would throw in some freebies. When I spend my money though, I like to have something I really want in return. So I asked if he would do truffle remix instead of taking trufflegasm +freebies. The remix is $200 and the trufflethermia was only $100. He said yes. So hopefully those will be here in a couple days. Their shipping is super quick. 2 day priority. Beleaf also says that the trufflethermia should be the only strain w the issue I had. The person from United Seed said they haven’t had anyone else have the problem yet so maybe I was just unlucky?

Another issue I’ve had - my wife had also placed an order w them. She ordered flap jacks and jelly breath s1 by in house from them and they’re out of jelly breath :woman_facepalming: So I told them we would take twisted helix in its place and throw some space juice- solfire on that order before they send it out. I stg if I get this order and everything is good, I’m not ordering anything else for a long ass time. My wife has been working and didn’t have the time to communicate back and forth so I’ve been doing it for her. It’s wore me tf out. So stressful :joy:

3 Likes

@hollyho Trufflegasm!

Sorry, couldn’t help myself :joy:

1 Like

On the bright side, you went 9 for 9!

Middle is the more mottled seeds, right is black strap, left is the dark ones that looked different from black strap :joy:

5 Likes

Omg hell yes!! If they’re smaller, dark with little white “tits” on the bottom, I’m almost certain those are dark Devil x blackstrap :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Dayyum. Durban Poison fems, sound awesome :+1:t4:
Outmotherfucking job :+1:t4:

3 Likes

You been smoking? Lol

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting to share pics of the others I have going bc it’s not in this title so I’ve been thinking about starting a new journal. But for now here’s a few pics.

Bubba kush I ordered from mark. Started 5. They all started out wonky. But have slowly grown out of it. This one has 3 leaves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The og cake from mark. I took clones from these the other night and they have parts. Male or female… idk :joy: except for the one with a white pistol already sticking out

Lip smackers by exotic genetix. This was taken last week before I topped them.

8 Likes

The first two OG Cake look male. :frowning:

3 Likes

Well hell… I’ll get some better pics tomorrow and then see what you guys think :cry:

3 Likes

United came thru! They fixed my beleaf order. Replaced the $100 pack of trufflethermia with a $200 pack of truffle remix. They didn’t have the jelly breath s1 I wanted (after I already paid for it they said they must have miscounted) so I got twisted helix instead. I can’t wait to start some of these and will make a new journal when I do.

11 Likes

Awesome! I’m glad they made it as right as they could, all things considered.
I’ll be on the lookout for your new journal; feel free to tag me when you start it up, and I’ll come along for the ride!

3 Likes