Mephisto crosses from BasementBeans, Blackstrap clone, first STS reversals

Heres a pic for comparison. During cure:

9 Likes

If any of you have received your letters from me, please let me know if you haven’t already! I have about 8 ppl who haven’t confirmed yet :joy: I sure hope the post office didn’t snatch them. I don’t put my real address on them just in case.

4 Likes

Thanks again for those seeds :pray::grinning:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome friend! I hope they grow into huge beautiful purple nuggets for you :grin:

2 Likes

I got those black strap beans on Wednesday! Thanks so much, and sorry for the delayed notice.

2 Likes

Awesome guys, thanks! I’m glad they’re getting to their destinations!

My mailbox was on :fire: today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

@AzSeaindooin420 thank you

@Oldtimerunderground thank you

And some I ordered a few days ago. I wanted the free twenty20 mag +seeds promo from United lol they’re also giving a 10% discount off everything else if u get the free magazine so I went ahead and got the ultra boof. Those 6fem seeds came w a free 10 pk reg “shady icee”. I keep saying im not ordering anything else and im nervous about keeping my word to my wife bc 4/20 is 19 days away :grimacing: someone tell me the deals aren’t that great and I’ll just try to stay off the whole internet til it’s over :joy:

8 Likes

It was interesting catching up brother…
Loved them plants and the way you documented them… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope you have good luck with them also!

Well well well… I’ll start off by saying I reuse my coco. I was just checking on the clones and look what I found :woman_facepalming: I was like wtf is that lol

Then I looked closer

I have no idea what she will be. Probably the double grape x blackstrap. The shell looks just like hers did and that plant started just dropping her seeds when they were done lol so yes double grape mama, i think your baby should grow too :joy: looks like I’ll have an auto going w my photos :woman_shrugging: I can’t kill it when it’s struggled to make it this far. Idk how many days she’s been trying to sprout. That she’ll was hard and dry and when I flicked it off, her leaves were a little mangled. I’m sure she will grow out of it now. I’ll be trying to gently take her out and get her into her own pot soon.

10 Likes

I’m sick to my stomach :weary: the og cake from mark was starting to put off pollen sacs near the bottoms of all the small, bottommost side branches. Luckily they were still green and I plucked them and opened one to see and it was just wet. No pollen. Yet! But found a brown banana looking thing too.

Went ahead and sprayed it down w water and chopped it. The clones of her are next. Even tho I don’t see any pollen sacs on them in veg, I’m scared once they hit flower they’ll start w the bs. I caught the other plant just in time so I’m too paranoid to try my luck w the clones.

She smelled so good too- like lemons which I didn’t know a “cake” strain would smell like but whatever :sob::sob::sob::sob: fml

Also, I checked the Lipsmacker that were right beside it and no brown hairs. They’ve just started week 4 of flower. Hopefully no damage was done. Everything got sprayed with water just in case there was something that dropped. Hopefully I’m good now :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I’ll be flipping the clone tent tonight and I’ll start spraying the Lipsmacker clone to reverse her. Looks like i will be making a few Lipsmacker f2 fems, bubba kush x LS fems, and (Ewok x CDLC) x LS fems (although I think there may be some autoflower genes in that Ewok cross buried somewhere since she came from an auto but I had to flip the lights to get her to flower). Then I’m back to autos for a while.

Wish me luck. I have my fingers crossed the LS will reverse.

8 Likes

Ok so I’m down to Lipsmacker #5 clone and 3 Ewok x CDLC clones in clone tent. Since the Lipsmacker 4 mom in other tent started herming, I killed off her clone. I sprayed the bottom branches of the Lipsmacker 5 clone hoping I can reverse only those branches and pollinate the top buds so I can get at least a few Lipsmacker s1 now that I won’t have the other one to pollinate.

So that means I’ll have some Lipsmacker s1 fems, and Ewok x CDLC x Lipsmacker.

The bubba kush clones are still in the cloner but a few have roots going crazy so I guess I’ll transplant and they’ll go straight to 12/12 since I don’t any more areas :sweat_smile: still plan on trying to get some bubba kush x Lipsmacker from this also. If I can get the LS reversed and the others pollinated, in a few weeks I’ll rinse them all down really well and try to squeeze them in the big tent so I can get some autos started.

This has been a mess :joy:

5 Likes

I have this stuff that looks like ash floating in my runoff. It’s little tiny black things that move :nauseated_face: does anyone know what this is?

This is in a 4cup measuring cup

I’m in coco with jacks 321 and recharge sometimes

And this is the 2 different bubba kush

Bubba 1 (started w 3leaves and kept that style)

Bubba 2

The extra branches on bubba1 really created a different growth structure. I’ve had one other do this (Christmas cookies from NMM420- white widow x gsc) and she turned out pretty good and since I only ended up w 2 girls of this, I kept her. I don’t see it as a problem.

5 Likes

Does anyone know what that is 2 posts up?

Just a wild guess, but have you had any fungus gnats? Could be larvae.

1 Like

Yes but now there’s just one here and there. They were never just swarming in there. But the amount of stuff coming out the bottom is crazy!

If this is gnat larvae, how do I get rid of it? I have mosquito bits?

Does recharge help?

1 Like

I also have some jacks bug stuff. And neem oil?

1 Like

I don’t know that it is FG larvae. I was just taking a guess. Recharge won’t do anything to help if it is. Again, IF it is fungus gnats, the mosquito bits should work since they have the BT that kills them. That along with yellow sticky traps to catch the adults keeps them under control.
That has been my experience anyway.

But let someone who would know better give you a better answer.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll wait :grimacing: although I kinda want to attack right now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes