Mith's 2x4 tent

I got them from a reputable member who’s is going back through his old notes and I he’ll be getting a hold of me in a little while. Did you say that you did made some ? Very interested in finding out more about the lineage and it’s just a GREAT strain and I hope that they perform well enough for increase of them!

3 Likes

Whoaaaa! Looks nice Mith.

1 Like

I’m just speculating here, but those look a lot like my NL5xHP cross. I know I gave @Indoornesian a shit ton of those seeds, and he shared them with the OG community. :thinking:

Pic Via @Blowingupjake -

Again, just speculating.

6 Likes

Small world hah

3 Likes

And I am curious about what the differences are between the two NL 1 &5 , NL 5is more sativa than the almost pure indica of the NL 1 ? I’m trying to understand it all but there’s just to much info :exploding_head: LoL

Is your nl5 x hp cross the one you called Alice in wonderland ?

1 Like

Yes.

10 char…

1 Like

I was just researching Alice in Wonderland. I was trying to find out, how I acquired 2 bean bags full of em. Went thru my messages from way back, and yes I did purchase the whole stash conditionally. I believe that whomever got them were aware of those conditions.

4 Likes

@Rocket
@Indoornesian

If I’m not supposed to have them, or did not fulfill criteria… pm me

2 Likes

Your good :+1:t5:
Just if you breed with them acknowledge @Rocket as the creator of Alice in Wonderland

3 Likes

You’re all good. :+1:

Just be careful with humidity during flower. The majority of the plants make dense colas, and I mean super dense.

3 Likes

Yeah I know, vegging plants…

Top- 88g13hp on the left, nl x hp to the right, lifesaver cuts in the back

Middle- koh Tao on the left, strawberry skunk on the right

Strawberry skunk, so far I’m really happy with this cross. They are vigorous, with a lovely structure. On a stem rub the skunk cut seem to have added the complex funk without completely masking the sour strawberry qualities. I can’t wait to see bud structure and smell development, and of course roll a fat one of each to test!

With all of them being recently transplanted and watered, these last 2 days were pretty much hands off.
I’ll let them settle in for a week and flip. Yay

2x4 never looked so spacious. Time to pop more seeds! I’m kidding,I’m kidding :joy:

19 Likes

Looking good :+1:t2: and here’s a couple of the Melon Lifesavers x SS and

and it’s awesome to see how much filled in after getting rid of the upper crown and they’re already growing back but it’s starting to get some good trichomes and smells are getting stronger with every day and I am getting excited for this one and I hope your grow keeps chugging along nicely and I will TTY later Happy Growing The Doc

10 Likes

Hey, she looks nice! I was worried about the stretch but seems like yours kept it together :heart:

Did she keep the gassy smell, what she smell like ?

2 Likes

Very gassy and mild sweet Earthy aroma and kinda of of gassy\diesel with a little peppery stem rub but it’s like a smorgasbord right now but it’s really nice and didn’t stretch out like I was thinking too. But I’m really impressed with the stoutness of it and I can’t wait to see them develop and hopefully stack up and I have given her the first feeding and that was a big help ! :sunglasses::partying_face:

1 Like

No you aren’t.

1 Like

Hahaha, you know I thought about it. I was looking at my pack of snowhigh blackberry spacewreck, the pack was looking at me. The feeling was mutual…

But I went all molieres “cachez ce sein que je ne saurais voir!”

“Cover that bosom, that i must not see!”

:rofl:

3 Likes

That’s pretty funny.

1 Like

I had something similar from AC infinity and experienced crazy light leaks. That divider, unless sowed in, sucks.

1 Like

What’s required to get Alice?