Motorcycles you have owned or own

You’re right, Queenmambo doesn’t like to hear that! :heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

Nice ! Friend of mine bought a cop bike a couple years ago . Got a great deal .

This will be long where do i begin…i started riding when i was 5bwith a honda 90 grew up.a little and went to a kx 125 dirt bike. And went street about 16 with a dt 125 got my motorcycle liscence before my car liscence graduated to a sportster had hervtill i was about 19 or so moved on to big twins and 80 inches wheni had some cash i started chopping. And doing my own custom stuff including fatboys and softtails my 2 favorites were my last 2 a 96 fat with 120 cu delkron cased monster and a 90 softail done fromthe ground up including a springer front end with 18 inch apes and duel calipers on the front end my worst wreck was in 95 i had a gsxr 1100 for pure speed got hit by someone not paying attention DOA at the hosp thankfully my dad was the doctor on duty when they brought me in 1 month in a coma and 4 years in a wheelchair has taken this many years to graduate to a cane i rode everyday up until about 8 years ago when i got %100 custody if my daughter couldnt risk riding here in florida not worth the chance so i sold all of my bikes the fatboy tge softtail and an old sportster i was restoring but oh well life goes on and noone can take my memories

yeah parked outside a bar i used to own

12 Likes

Nice bike . Those aren’t the 18" bars are they ?

00ps hit the wrong number no thet are 16s

1 Like

Yeah thought so . Mine are 16" . :smiley:

Have owned quite a few over the years. My first one was was an old Honda Z50 then the first one I liscenced was a 1978 Yamaha 650 Special.
Now have a 2009 Road King police.

Depending on the ride I add/change or remove
Windshields/fairing/tour pack etc.

8 Likes

Thanks she is the last one i did powder coated everthing metal house of color paint with silver and red flake looked awsome in bright sunlight dakato digital dash turned every nut myself…lol ex wife wasnt happy when she can bback from visiting her parents to find me using the dishwasher as a parts washer but… cest la vie still it was a descent bar hopper

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

Im going to assume your significant other doesn’t ride or you could leave some stuff off all the time . My wife has a Sporty . I’m not allowed to drive around with my 2 up seat . LOL

2 Likes

You are correct. Also if I need the closed storage.

1 Like

I hear that about storage . I hate the look of my bags but wont give up the storage space .

Their cheap at the auctions round 5k get you a nice one

1 Like

Found a pic of my TeeDub!
196cc and fat ass tires… it’s a fun bike to putter around town or explore the mountains on. First is very low so it’s really a billy goat, but- it’ll get up to 65mph with my 250lbs on it.

8 Likes

Bro that’s fuckin sweet!

1 Like

That’s dope bro!

1 Like

It’s my favorite bike of all time. Rebuilt the engine in like 3 hours LOL

2 Likes

What a looker!

1 Like

Very nice i do miss riding everyday my daughter has suggested a trike in the future

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

Gen1 Fz1. My last street bike…

Fun and fast.

(photo from interwebs - same color - I kept it stock, except corbin seat.)

5 Likes

I can remember when the had a lottery to by a Harley. My husband put in for it on behalf of his best friend and won. We got Harley stuff for years :laughing:
I love your Fat boy.

I only ever had a baby Yamaha when I was sixteen-eighteen to ride to work until I earned enough for a down payment on a car :slight_smile:

2 Likes