We have balls!!!!
Now to keep his soil moist and let him do his thing He is touching the light now so instead of snapping his neck, I tilted the board
Now that my self waterer is working as it should, I will be placing 2 of the new clones in it to start their transition though 1st on the build......
Took a 12 qt sterilite container and spray painted the outside of it dark gray...took 6 coats
Then I put a 6 qt one upside down inside the 12 qt one and wrapped felt around it
Taking the lid of the 12 qt one, I removed the inside section and snapped the lid on
Then took another 6qt one and melted a bunch of holes in it then set it on top, right side up to check the fit
Its a bit higher up than I wanted it so I removed the upside down 6qt container and put in 3 foam blocks and 2 old dvd cases on top of the blocks side by side then recovered with the felt
After adding 1 cup water and waiting 3 days, the soil got and stayed too moist so I added a 2nd layer of old dvd cases, let the soil dry out to bone dry then tried again....after 24 hrs 1/4 of the soil was moist and after 48 hrs, the soil is to the moisture level where I like it
Aaaaannnnd it fits perfectly in the micro cabinet taking up exactly 1/2 the space and only 7 1/2" high
I am so pleased with the self wicking this is doing outside of the cabinet, its time to try it out for real with 2 of the new DBHP girl clones....their light is currently out so i'll wait until their morning to do the transplant