Mumen Ryder's Mini Tents

So the other Dinamed started throwing nanners… that’s 4/4 Dinafem sexually unstable this grow.

Here is the Bubblegum #2, she is chonky:

The sonofabitch nanner throwin Dinamed:

Barely any orange pistols, not sure what that will mean for a plant that was supposed to be high in CBD.

Got a closet full right now, running a scrubber in the room to keep the house from smelling:

Also regulating humidity with a humidifier, right now at 50%, and after 2 more days I’ll switch it to 60%. Going to see if when I put them in grove bags after a snap test, but with the room STARTING at 60%, then maybe the bags will work as intended.

11 Likes

Got my 420 order from MultiverseBeans.com

Looks like a lot of seeds, but almost all these are singles or were 20$ for a 3 pack.

It literally shipped same day.
Not like most companies where they say “Your order shipped!” and then you check USPS 2 days later and it says “Label Created”.

These beans actually shipped out same day. Ordered Monday, got everything Thursday.

9 very solid freebies included in my 150$ order.

Everything I got was 20-30% off.

The 420 sale is still going and they have a good selection of ace seeds.

7 Likes

Nice score and stickers too!

What you get from Ace?

2 Likes

It was. He got some nice stuff. They are from Spain. Is that correct?

2 Likes

I actually didn’t get anything from Ace…

They didn’t have anything listed yet when I placed my order on Monday.

I mainly left that image there because people (myself included) often scan posts for images LOL… and I know a lot of people here are always on the lookout for Ace.

Ace is always overpriced here in the states, but multiverse beans has a good selection at very reasonable prices.

1 Like

That’s a shame. They seem to have very interesting stuff.

Nice haul all the same.

2 Likes

Well… Does anyone make an accurate hygrometer???

I’m sort of trying to average all 4 of these.

5 Likes

I have problems. I go off my humidifier. I go one that works I’ll post it in a few.

1 Like

One point salt slurry calibration…

How do you know if a hygrometer is accurate?

How to Test a Hygrometer

Gather supplies. To test your hygrometer using salt, you just need a few household supplies. …

• Fill the cap with salt and add enough water to make a thick slurry. …
  • Put the cap and the hygrometer inside the baggie. …
  • Wait 6 hours. …
  • Read the hygrometer. {target = 75% RH}…
  • Adjust the hygrometer if necessary.

NOTE: the salt slurry can vary +/- 3%

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I’m gonna look into this a bit more for sure… I was pretty surprised to see how none of these agree with each other. I have the standard Ink Bird humidity sensor used in grow rooms set to 60. The only one that agrees with it is the small ink bird hygrometer :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it’s worth anything I trust the inkbird.

The fact that they’re all different is worrisome.

5 Likes

Well… yes and no…

These are most likely using a capacitive sensor so +/- 2% (after calibrated)
probably +/- 5% not calibrated.

The most accurate lab instrumentation I know of is the chilled mirror sensor but it is ‘fiddly’.
Even more ‘fiddly’ are the wet/dry bulb hygrometers… :smile:

NIST uses something else as it’s primary standard. {I forget what now}

Cheers
G

3 Likes

1 Like

Not the best. It’s like the 3rd one I have. Ace hardware I believe. It shows past and present. Very fast.

1 Like

New autoflower grow started about a week ago, and here is the lineup:

They sprouted in little 1.5 inch cubes:

And now here they are in 4 inch cubes, today at day 5 from sprout:

Because of the zoom on the first shot it looks like they haven’t grown at all lol… The cubes in the second image are the new grodan “improved” 4 inchers. Let’s see how they do.

These will be going into flood and drain systems holding 6 plants each at some point within the next 7 days.

Thanks for stopping by, good luck in your gardens

11 Likes

Sweet!! New grow

1 Like

So you have a pump that floods the table?

1 Like

Haven’t finished setting this up yet, but yep :slight_smile:

When they are too big to fit in a single 2x2 tent I’ll stop hand watering them and then setup the 2 flood and drain systems (one in each tent).

I only use one tent to “veg” and then I’ll take 6 plants and move them to the second tent.

At that point, both tents will have a small DIY flood and drain setup that I’ll be testing for the first time. I’ll be repurposing some existing reservoirs and also some under bed storage.

3 Likes

Smoke Reports part 1

Cure is finishing up here, and I’ve had time to try some of these as they sorta finish up.

Seed Supreme https://seedsupreme.com/

Pleasantly surprised with the stuff I grew from the seeds they breed themselves. I did have 3/4 Afghan’s not sprout, but after letting them know they sent me replacements for all 3. Fem seeds are 50$ a 4 pack which I find hard to bite, but the plants that grew did match descriptions fairly accurately and I would grow them again. Maybe try to catch them on sale.

Seed Supreme - Afghan

• Tough :muscle: plant, did good when some other plants showed signs of stress
  • Nugs were pretty dense
  • One of the only plants that I’ve ever smelled where I actually don’t really like it… Smells like fruit and onions :kiwi_fruit: :onion: :thinking:
  • Fantastic high for night time. It it somewhat potent so the first 30 minutes usually sends my heart racing, but oddly enough I don’t feel anxious. Sleep follows shortly after… Pleasant high, strangely clear headed, but at the same time I start yawning and eventually sleep better.

Seed Supreme - Bubblegum

• Consistent bubblegum flavor/smell. Two plants with different morphology, both had the signature bubblegum smell.
  • Bubblegum primarily but they also smell sorta “dank” and also strongly like flowers :rose:
  • I went with these specifically because they were advertised at 14% THC (low) and I would say this might be right. I can easily control how high I get, which is nice if I have things to do.
  • Functional high, pleasant with noticeable bubblegum flavor

Female Seeds - Blueberry Cheesecake

• Frostiest of all 6 plants.
  • Smells like key lime pie :lemon: :cake: or something… hard to say but some kind of pastry smell and lemons/lime/citrus. I asked the lady friend and she said she wasn’t sure but she said it smelled delicious and like something you would want to eat.
  • This one has a sort of classic “up” high. It’s focusing… I’m writing these notes now, pretty high on this stuff and I am feeling the laser focus…

Grove Bags
So far I think these are the way to go. Still a bit mixed, but here are a couple highlights:

• Split a leafy, poorly-trimmed plant into a jar and into a bag. The half in the jar has a black tea smell, and the half in grove bags smelled intensely like bubblegum and no leafy/tea smell.
  • The only thing I didn’t like about these is some bags had a plastic smell to them. I emailed the rep and he said they would do a quality check on the batch, and immediately shipped me some replacements…

I think they are at least as good as jars and easier to store/transport.

Thanks for stopping by, good luck in your gardens

13 Likes

How reusable do you think those Grove bags are?

Cheers
G

1 Like