My First Amazon Grow

Good luck, should be a good one to follow

7 Likes

Here to follow along as well. This is a treat to see a grow in the Amazon. Got my pipe, bong, blunt and sleeping bag for this one. :laughing:

5 Likes

I see you’re actually in good hands, so welcome on board beer3|nullxnull and willing to watch growing those sativas in their ideal environment … Arriba|nullxnull

8 Likes

Glad to have ya here @elfman and welcome to OG! Any questions ? Ask away so many different techniques involved in this canna community!

7 Likes

Very much looking forward to this Elfman! What a treat to see sativas grown in the tropics! Get your chainsaw ready lol​:laughing::laughing::rofl:

4 Likes

Hello efman, it’s good that you’re here … Let’s break this Brazilian taboo … I’m also waiting for seeds to arrive here, if everything goes well, I’ll send you something !!! It has an area to chat in Portuguese

[image]

As for security, it is a big concern for everyone here in Brazil, stay safe, take a look …

7 Likes

Will be watching here also. :+1:t4:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

In your case I’m rooting for EXTREMELY HUGE PLANTS! Can’t wait to see your work. The only concern I think I would have is all the rain. And humidity when your plants bud. Bud rot sucks. But I think @Upstate & @Gugumelo got that figured out. I’m sure strains that are from that particular climate would be great at resisting those particular problems. Hope all your seeds get to you. Mail is super slow right now.

5 Likes

Hi there @Who

I’ll be germinating in small pods, then tansfering over to 4 gallon pots which have transparent roof sheeting over them and which receive weak early morning direct sun, then directly into the ground where I’ve made a high 4 meter transparent cover over them to protect from the rain…the vegetation will be thinned out to improve ventilation in the direction of the predominant wind…hopefully enough to reduce the humidity to prevent fungus…

5 Likes

Thanks very much mr @misterbee

Your well wishes are much appreciated…

1 Like

Thanks for your attention and support @Sasquatch

1 Like

Thanks very much…@YoBigdaddy

1 Like

Thanks very much for your message… @Shaggy450r .although I would really recommend a hammock unless you enjoy sharing your sleeping space with a host of crawling/writhing jungle critters…

3 Likes

Cheers for your well-wishes @George

Really looking forward to getting this off the ground and sharing with such an appreciative group…

2 Likes

Thanks very much @Tinytuttle

one question I have at the moment is if I should just be using rainwater for the watering?..alternatively i have borehole water and riverwater but if necessary i’ll even get mineral water fo my future beauties …

3 Likes

You’re welcome, I think we share the same hobbies … beer3|nullxnull

12 Likes

Thanks very much @Upstate

I believe the learning curve will be great but am super grateful to have the support of a person such as yourself…much appreciated!

3 Likes

Great idea, I do have a nylon camping hammock. Just need a couple trees. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Valeu e muito pelo seu apoio e oferta de ajuda…espero mesmo que as sementes ainda vão achar o ruma da minha casa, mas se não chegar até o final de fevereiro…com certeza vou precisar da sua ajuda…

muito grato

1 Like

Aloha to you too! @Uknow808

Hopefully there will be plenty to see…

3 Likes