They look so good today. The sativa looking one especially it did develop first though, so overall they're growing at the same rate. The other 3 just got delayed by issues initially.
I can't smell much from it rn, but I had to set the AC to 64 to get the temp of the room to 70f and 55% humidity only while the door is open, so my night habits have changed to accommodate that need. I'm still trying to get a dehumidifier, but overall they're doing well.
The other plants are flowering, but not as fast as the tall girl in the first 3 pics. One seems to be growing new leaves still or IDK what is going on with her. Hopefully not reveg some how. That would be strange.
maybe they were handled too hard while they could be trained. I checked this morning and now the entire stems are rigid. I'd have to start to soften the stems gently to reshape the stems if I want to adjust for height. If anyone can point me to where I can learn how if you think I need it still. If they get twice as tall the tall girl won't have any overhead lights if I can't figure out how to account for the stretch now that she won't bend even at the top node. I held the stem at the node below the top with 1 finger and when I gently pulled the while stem moved without bending all the way down to the root. I think they were deficient in something and that made the stems soft before they adjusted to megacrop. I do see some mild bleached/burnt tips, but I'm still chocking that down to the adjustment from miracle gro all purpose fertilizer and being waterlogged for too long. now I add enough to not cause runoff, but enough to get the soil soaked down to the bottom. 1.5 gallons is just enough. At 1.8 gallons I saw runoff before. When they drink fast enough that I water every day I'll test how much water the soil can handle at Max before runoff. I'm just playing it safe with the time between when they were waterlogged and when I water until runoff starts dripping out.
I was away for a day, so my update got a bit long lol.
This is the right back corner one opposite the tall girl(I need to give them some names for ID)
And the short Indica girl here
The cuttings are starting to root now. The mint went first. It shouldn't be long before I can transplant them. I accidentally pulled out a root from a cutting that fell out of the cup when I moved them off the soil. They were keeping it moist in the middle while the rest dried out. Possibly causing the burnt tips I saw as well. It's slowly happening, but my garden is coming together now.
the Basil cuttings are rooting, but you can barely tell tbh. I saw 1 root coming out of the side of the stem. Not the bottom, so I'm thinking they had been cut wrong or this is normal.
Now here's the rest of the pics. If it's not obvious I'm really happy with how they're coming along.
And now for a funny picture I took the other day. It made me LoL 🤣
Post Malone in person looks a bit different