My first bagseed grow

Does anyone have a realistic estimate of when I should expect to harvest them? They still have only clear trichomes and seem to be making more white hairs than they can go red. At least I’ll have plenty of red through the buds? LoL. I’m truly interested in when the grow is getting close to done. I’m all for going the full 3 months in flowering. If I’m lucky and they dry in 2 weeks I can also cross my fingers for a 2 week cure. If a extra week is added overall I’ll at least see a different holiday for when it’s ready. At least one for me lol

1 Like

from the look of things you still have about a month left

looking really good though

1 Like

I’m wondering if Ingrid there will take longer than the rest to finish. She started to stretch mid flower. really odd, but she started to get a better growth pattern after that. If she revegged than that’s beat that it worked out so far.

nah, some plants have the initial stretch of growth, then some packing of flowers, then they ll stretch a touch more to set themselves in for the weight that’s about to be packed on

1 Like

They look like they need a feed. Stems are starting to purple. Need potassium. Look around right now for end of summer clearance. Fans should be dirt cheap.

1 Like

I’ll be able to check things out tomorrow.

At least I’ll know I’ll have bud to smoke come Thanksgiving to Christmas

1 Like

It might be because of the drought and that I haven’t fed them last water. Just fpj only. The soil isn’t 100% dry 2 inches down yet. It should be much less time between watering after this

I gave the plants a foliar feeding with 0.50g megacrop, 6g of the soap, 6oz of water, and 2oz of the fpj. I stored the excess in the fridge. If it’s still too soon to feed with a soil watering, then this should bell them. I chose 2 hours before lights on. I only see 55% humidity at night now. The Rh of the room actually seems more like a Rh of the soil. I see night Rh match the overall moisture in he soil. daytime Rh seems to be alien to me. It’s only low when it’s near time to water though. Otherwise I see a higher Rh during the day.

The topsoil feels like soil when you buy it in the store before you work with it. That last chunk of the 2 inches of topsoil still sticks to my nails, but it’s maybe a quarter of a inch at most. I’d guess today is watering day finally. Let’s them get lots of food I guess. Foliar helps with deficiencies and the soil water helps with the rest. I held out long enough, but now I can start watering like normal. The plants are starting to be more maliable. If only I could train them rn and not worry about final yeild. I know Harmony’s yeild is going to be massive. I’ve felt her colas already. They’re dense. Barely able to be squeezed. On top of the candy coating I’m really interested in seeing how she’ll turn out.

On a side note I have changed the head on my spray bottle. Now it’s more fine mist. No force really. Even up close it couldn’t really move the leaves. the room is 75f even all night so far.

Now that temps are cooler and humidity is lower outside I’m interested in seeing if I can see the same change indoors.

I just checked on the plants. They’re dry now and also the stems are almost back to green. It seems I chose the correct foliar spray for the job. I don’t see any moisture anywhere on the leaves. They soaked it up fast. Should I do another feed or leave it as is?

I’ve already taken the bottle out of the fridge to warm back up to room temperature

1 Like

Leave it alone now and see.

1 Like

Will do. Should I mix the water for the soil now? I think it’s the day for it finally

I bought one of those pump misters. Best 4 bucks I’ve spent in awhile! No more trigger finger!

1 Like

I’ll have to get one. You mean like the ones for cooking?

I wouldn’t know unless I were there. Just remember, use probably half of the amount of water that you usually do. Moist only and only enough for the couple inches of dry first layer of soil

1 Like

No. I got it at home depot. It’s a plastic sprayer but you just pump the top a few times and press a button to mist.

1 Like

I mixed it at 17g in 2 gallons of water. If I’m using much less water should I mix in more megacrop to get the ratio right? I’m using very little of it, so I should make sure it’s the proper feed strength for what I’m feeding them correct?

I’m looking at around a half a gallon to see that description.

17g to 2 gal = 8.5g per gal which is more than fine if they like it

1 Like

go to there website they have a converter there. https://greenleafnutrients.com/feeding-calculator/?v=7516fd43adaa

it says 6.5 for flower but ive fed at 10g a gal with no bad effect… just saltier soil