My first bagseed grow

Ah I see. Well I guess my family likes to consume the LAB. I know my mother is huge on probiotics and gut bacteria replacement or whatever.

We have a variation of some sort of lactose sensitivity. It seems to be from greasy dairy in particular. I had a dairy allergy as a baby that I thankfully grew out of. Mine is most often shown up when butter is heated too hot and I consume the milk solids that curdle in the grease or if I have too much cheese(cheddar cheese included). Who knows what it is. Doesn’t sound like anything I’ve ever read about. Similar to ibs, but with a constant in anyone in the family with it. It’s definitely something. Maybe it’s just a gut bacteria thing or maybe it’s a allergy to something I’m unaware of.

The bits came today

I did what it said and covered the soil with it.
Ingrid

Sadie

Harmony

Holly

Group shot

No flash.

The nematodes and traps come on the 13th. I’ll be watering when the lights come on

3 Likes

I watered just now. I’m glad I did. The soil was so hydrophobic that I had to use 1 gallon just to get the soil hydrated. I’m not entirely sure if this soil was made to be dried out. I know it has peat moss in it.

I have it hydrated again. Now when I water it accepts the water right away. Before they were like a dry sponge in how they took to water. I’m not exaggerating either. Legitimately like how a dry sponge reacts to water. Initially hydrophobic and then hydrophilic after it gets some water in it. I just woke up and can’t remember the fine details rn, but I believe it was something similar to if not capillary action.

I used the rest of the water I mixed the other day. It lasted 3 waterings exactly, which means I used around 1.25 liters each watering roughly.

I’m getting the nematodes on the 13th, so I can add them next watering. Let’s see how the BTI helps for now. Before I even watered with it I saw less flyers after I put it on the soil yesterday.

I’m still waking up, so if I forgot to add anything I’ll update later with it. If anyone has any advice on my next steps I’m listening.

1 Like

I’ve left them alone since I watered. I’ll update in a few with pictures to see how they’ve handled it

1 Like

I have some macro tops and some other shots. So far they seem to like what’s going on. No adverse reaction to the bits, so that’s good. I got a text update telling me the nematodes are coming today, so on that note what’s the watering plan with them?

Ingrid

Sadie

Harmony

Holly

Canopy pics

Soil pics

The residue forms when the soap mixes with the water and megacrop. I’ll probably stop using it in that case.

Hydrometer pic

On another note I drank some fpj last night and yesterday to see how it would effect me. I got high, drunk, and medicated. My ibs like issues went away for a day too so that’s a plus.

1 Like

What’s the soap for?

1 Like

Castile soap. When I used it with the water initially the gnats seemed to be effected by it

The nematodes and traps came in last night. I’m not home today. I’ll try to make it before lights out, but I’ll most likely be watering in the morning tomorrow anyways.

I’ll update with pics when I get home

3 Likes

FYI, you dont really have to water with the nematodes. You can mix them with just a tiny amount of water and drip them on the surface if the soil is already wet. They will move on their own and start hunting.

But, your plants are getting big and probably drinking a lot more now. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Ok sweet! I’ll do that when I’m back home. Does it matter if I’m using a tiny amount of water at night or should I wait until lights on to add the nematodes?

Nah doesnt matter, soak the sponge in about 8oz of water.

1 Like

Perfect! I can’t wait to see if I can eliminate or reduce the population low enough that the traps take care of it. I’ll be trying to get some ladybugs also pretty soon. Might as well go the nuke strategy and grab some sand too, but I’m not sure if it’ll be good for the plants

Luckily for me the nematodes were still cool when I got to them. I popped them in the fridge immediately. I’ll put them on the soil soon. It’s starting to dry out now, but I see more damp than dry spots. I used a little more water than usual to soak all the surface as it was so hydrophobic this time.

I’ll take pictures in a few minutes. The gnats are currently very low in number. The bits are apparently already helping or maybe it’s partly from the fpj. I did notice they were flying funny when I used a good amount of it the first time. Overall I have hope that I’ll see the end of them soon or enough that I’ll not be bugged by them come harvest

Ingrid

Sadie

Harmony

Holly

Group shots

I received seeds from some members here. Next grow I’ll use all I learned this grow to properly take care of them

Thank you @ReikoX

Thank you @Scissor-Hanz

Thank you @ModicumGenes

I’m really excited about the blue Zkittlez cross. I’m hoping for some nice candy phenotypes :grin:

Temps are 75-80f as usual. Humidity is 70% rn.

4 Likes

Ok so my paradise dreams.
Its parents is sweet dreams x kc brains cristal paradise
My sweet dreams mother is a one to one. Thc to cbd. She created some of the most glistening flowers i saw. She is a mellow sweet side pheno of a indica dominant Og. She go over in to the 9 to 10 week side. I ran her as continuous sog for like 3 seasons before I decided to breed her. I just love her medicine. It not to over powering like a fire og but get you there smoothly with the cbd. So as an experiment I breed her with my cristal paradise male. Now the female of this just pure Cali bb skunk. Now everytime I use the male pollen the seeds I test get like 7 ft tall. So since you said you run outdoors I figure we’d see how tall it could get. @OniTenshu

1 Like

@OniTenshu Ok so here we go. Ok the platinum glue auto. I came about this from a legendary breeder that didn’t know the male it’s platinum kush female was pollinated with due to not labeling a pollen tube. This was like oops special from a fire breeder, almost subcool status. Any way, after getting info back from the forum the seeds were released he was able to determine it was gg4 auto. So they actually made it to f2 before I decided to chuck any pollen. I grew 2 seasons of the platinum glue auto alone. It was a 1 to 1 on CBD to THC. I was pleased but decided i wanted to add more to it. I never noticed the platinum kush was an auto as it can go 10 weeks easily. So it would fade and color up on week mine fast. But I moved my mother platinum kush x gg4 out of a 24 hour to 20 tent. And could not make it quit flowering. I took over 50 Cuttings and none of them revegged they only finished the same. Then when I start seeing the info the breeder had posted saying he found the dad it was gg4 x platinum kush. So 25 of the clones when they were of age day 36 or so I hit them with blue zkittles and the others cristal paradise pollen in separate tents. So to wrap it it up I actually f2ed the platinum glue. But when I hit came with the new father’s it reset the genes. So new phenotypes and all half lookin like mama half like dAddy so that’s why I need peopleto help. But like I said the bluezkittlez side has a candy phenotype.im looking to put that in to the platinum glue. The blue zkittlez came from Oregon. From a great guy who has an elite cut. And was releasing pollen and seeds to the forum. But I’m just really looking for the different variants plus if you find something great would love to see those to

1 Like

Of course! I’m indoors though. I have a tall ceiling. I’ll be making a box when I can, but first priority is paying the bills and food. After that I can spend it on grow supplies. I’d rather go without smoke and grow than make sure I’m medicated every day and put off important purchases.

I’ll be training them next grow though. SoG sounds amazing, but I have to make sure I get my setup fixed and redone to account for the whole room being used next time.

Sorry if I’m not making sense. I just did a big dab.

It looks like they didn’t send the sticky traps with this nematodes. I’ll have to get more when I order ladybugs. Now I wish I had checked on species of beetle before I killed that one that came in during the summer. In my area the omes that eat your plants invade, so I have a habit of killing the ones that don’t match any ladybug pics I can find

The Same thing happened with my bodhi-seeds-goji-og-bhi-gog-r during its third week.

1 Like