My first bagseed grow

They’re darkening color tonight

3 Likes

Great job turning them around man! Looking good!

1 Like

The runt doesn’t look to be doing great though.
It seems to be wilting and not spreading out

1 Like

Ya get them once in awhile have a couple myself that’s nature for ya!

1 Like

Off topic question, but should I be sneezing like a pollen allergy from certain terpenes like pinene?
Curious if anyone has insight on that as most strains in my area reek of pine and I’m allergic to all plants with fir needles.

1 Like

Not sure but doesn’t sound good with your case, there’s others with a lot of expertise on the subject give a shout out to some of the breeders here!

I’m not sure who I should ask. Anyone you might recommend I ask in particular?

1 Like

I’d give @LED_Seedz I try pm him he’ll probably set ya down the correct path or any of the other growers that may have been doing this for 20-30 years!

1 Like

New pics. The sativa looking one is getting a 5 point leaf growth finally. If they continue to look as they do in maturity it seems like I have a sativa, indica, and a hybrid. Though time will tell what they are.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t think so at this point. Terpenes aren’t really present at this point.

I’d point more towards the soil, or perhaps whatever may be mixed in said soil.

It also appears from the pics some sort of white dust on the leaves? Not sure it may just be the pictures.

2 Likes

I think theres a DE powder on it… which could be causing his sniffles and sneezers

1 Like

@toastyjakes is correct. It’s a film of Diatomaceous Earth I haven’t been able to get off all the way.
It brushes right off, but I have a heavy hand when my heart skips a beat once in awhile. At least I don’t pass out LoL

The sneezing now that you mention it started right after I applied the DE. Smelling pinene off bud I’m about to smoke also makes me have a sneezing fit just like when I’m around hay and dried grass.

They really seem to be liking it compared to before, but IDK if that’s normal. I’ll get experience one day, but until then I’m prepared to make mistakes along the way.

My eventual goal is working in a dispensary as a chef or grower (one of many LoL). At least something I can have a passion for I should work my ass off for is how I see it.

1 Like

I just noticed that they are starting to grow new leaves at the base of the stems now. One had grown big enough to touch the bulb. Luckily it was a 10w LED. Not even any heat at all on the bulb, but the base is hot. I moved it back and in a few hours I’ll update with new pics.

Also I’ve forgotten to mention, but the room is at a constant 80f and the humidity ranges from 60-75%. I’m using an analog 2 in 1 I got at my local hardware store. I have my AC on all day to keep it around 75, a fan to help everything circulate, and an air purifier (7100 box in the pics)

2 Likes

Ill try to get a UV-B bulb to throw in the mix later. For now they’re responding really well to the small mounds I made. The stems are getting noticably thicker. One in particular is growing at a nice pace and has small internode spacing. Nice and compact. Thickest stem too.

2 Likes

Little update:
I’ve made use of a old shelf for a makeshift fixture to get the HPS above properly.

5 Likes

looking damn fine!

got yourself a nice little spot now

:clap: :clap:

2 Likes

I can add some extra walls around it and try for a reflective white box. I could line it with Mylar later

The temperature is at 75f stable the last few hours. The humidity just spiked to 80% from 60%.
One of the plants look like they’re dying

I was planning on watering tonight unless I should let it dry first. I can make a tea of sorts with the pipe tobacco in the blunt I’ll be making tonight. Make some use out of it and try to kill those aphids

I decided to wait a little bit longer to water and did it once they woke up. They seem to have been responding really well to the new setup.

The sickly one is still looking the same, but who knows. It could be the winner in the end.

4 Likes

the little one, to me looks to.be either over water still or over humid…

but keep it around until it gives up… don’t you give
up on it

1 Like