My first grow journal white crack!

Or you can micro steam dry a few smaller pieces to hold you over until it’s all dried :thinking:

Thanks everyone didn’t know about the glass. I have a bunch of hash I just made from my first two grows. I don’t have a microwave.lmao

Next best solution is start on the small unders at the bottom of the stem as they will be dry first after 36 hrs. This is what I do while I wait for the rest to finish up.

Thanks @OriginalDankmaster96 that makes sense.
This is just so you can have a laugh https://youtu.be/XwfKvG06ms0

And why not

2 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb my tatoonie doughnut is coming out hard. Now has a straight Mr. Clean lemon floor cleaner smell! Like WOW! She is looking good almost all pistils are brown just need to pull in. Trics 15% clear 80% and 5% amber so probably waiting through the weekend but only trics will tell lol

6 Likes

Looking very tasty @420noob, looks like it yields pretty well. Buds look rock solid.nice job on her, should some fine smoke

1 Like

Buds are the hardest most solid bud to date thanks smoke report will be coming well at least a month or so lol. Enjoy you vaca.

2 Likes

So clean up and jarred the white crack and 55g dried. Yay and cut tatoonie doughnut

jars are wc plant is td

9 Likes

Check out these sweet ass support sticks I got at dollar tree

32 inches $1.25 for a bag of 12 they are perfect.
Look what I made caramelized banana upside down cake

11 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/re-mushrooms-diy-spores-etc/103716?u=420noob

1 Like

Look what I did!

1 Like

Growing and baking! Two of my favorite things! Keep up the good work bud @420noob

3 Likes

Nice win on those tix.tickets… and that cake looks so delicious,top notch for sure. Still have like 4 more days off vacay…so Damn hot here​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Nice enjoy it bro! So the bathroom the tatoonie doughnut is drying in stinks like no other bud so far. When open the bathroom door it smells like there is an open diesel containers in it love it!:hugs:

2 Likes

So 3rd grow still finishing heirloom Afghani #1 so next round got some people to tag first off @OriginalDankmaster96 I have 5 cripXmasA, 4 cripXmasB, 2 NLxcrip, 3 NL#2 @adventuretime86 I have 3 jenny kush, @JohnnyPotseed I have a Frankie fem(it’s the big one) and @bobgrows wedding cake fem by wicked genetics

The 2gal pot is a gg#4 auto
@basementbeans SAMSQUANCH og x cdlc auto just got her first couple hours of really sun will be permenate soon.

A clone of a clone from my first grow Bruce banner #3 I want to grow out but when🤷 so maybe I’ll send cuts it was :fire:
everything got first shot of @BudBusterPro

Also after this grow I’m trying my hand at some long flower landrace sativa’s so will be running a lot of autos I would think.:thinking:

11 Likes

Looking good cuz!
That BBP will def show you a different plant, lol. Hell, you can start any plant in veg on the BBP program, no matter the age. Of course, it’s best to start at 14 days old, but if you’re planning on vegging for at least a month more, even that is enough time to help em. lol
Just plan ahead for the time in flower to be outta whack from any grow guide for any strain! We, the OGers using BBP., have discovered that it makes the plant’s flower time longer to full maturity, giving up more/better buddage

edit… lol pardon the typos, I suffer from BFLK syndrome when stoned. Big Fingers, Little Keys!

4 Likes

Thanks for that tid bit about the harvest times. This last grow only got 4 applications but saw difference but the big difference was a clone I had that was revegging she took off so I’m super excited for these to get full treatment.
Quick pick of one of my current Afghani original #1

9 Likes

Simply beautiful gal there!

2 Likes

Day 65 for her and her sister which I manifolded and now she’s eating herself pic to come once lights on and thank you

3 Likes

I second that!:+1::clap: Seeing a plant like this assures I chose the right person :smiling_face:

2 Likes