My first grow journal white crack!

Doing spectacular!
Where those Photos Regs or Autos I sent you?
I’m growing the autos "Wedding Cake ".

2 Likes

Photo fems

2 Likes

Hope they do well for you! :pray:

I’ve used BBP before. You will definitely see good results! Bob can answer all your questions. Very knowledgeable
, indeed! He’s quite the science whiz.

1 Like

So cripXmas A

CripXmas B

NLx crip C

NL#2

Jenny kush

Frankie fem

Wedding cake fem

Gg#4 auto

Bruce banner #3 mother I guess

Plus a Skywalker og x cdlc and SAMSQUANCH og x cdlc outside

9 Likes

My outside autos

The same 2 autos after 2 days in the sun WTF!

7 Likes

So I need some help with these. I think they are ready its just foxtailing throwing new pistils any thoughts please

Plant #2

I don’t know how many people read this thread bit hopefully enough to help​:rofl::rofl::thinking:. Any help is appreciated so these are original Afghan #1 1970s heirloom
https://strainly.io/en/listings/421846-original-afghan-number-1

6 Likes

This is my tatoonie doughnut Tatooine donut (Layer cake x chocolate nightmare) x Jawa pie - Strainly
@pigeonman @mrgreenthumb :point_up_2:t2: tatoonie doughnut more accurate then I could ever be lol.

3 Likes

Ive noticed foxtailing with either excessive heat or days getting longer but not quite long enough for a reveg that it makes the plant think it’s gotta restart it’s flowering, are they outdoors? If they are indoors u may wanna drop down daylight hours a lil bit. What’s temps been like where they are growing?

Lately mid 80’s during the day cooler at night when lights are on. Light hrs are 11/13 but one I had pH issues with also my lights are 22" above canopy reccomended 18"-24". Indoors all the trichs are cloudy except for on the pistils. Also you see some of the yellow pistils are curled on one plant than the other brown and white pistils are still sticking straight out.

1 Like

Ya u got me scratching my head on that one, everything is ideal

What size pots are you in? Are they rootbound?

5 gal pots with bottom holes and holes drilled around the bottom inch. Don’t think root bound today is day 70f.
@mrgreenthumb you ready for your mail?

Just thought of something @johnnypotseed said that with bbp will take longer to flower🤔

2 Likes

Yep cuz, it’s not a bad thing to get bigger, better bud. lol But you can add 25% minimum to the flower time.

2 Likes

Yea I am back, you can send anytime. So excited for these

I think @LoveDaAutos has winnings for you as well he needed your Addy.

So talk about a paper trying to play both sides​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Front page above the fold

Front page below the fold

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So all these people are tryying to get books banned that talk about homosexual, murder, incest and on and on. So the Bible gets put on the list but how can that be🤔? Maybe because it mentions all these thInge plus more! So do you stand by your conviction or your faith because with banning certain content on all books oh ya except this one because this one doesn’t offend me? Just thinking out loud this is out of control. People believe what they want thays fine I don’t judge whatever they believe but it can’t be wishy washy.imho

4 Likes

Totally agree, the culture war that is being waged is really stupid.i will message @LoveDaAutos

1 Like

So noticing this on my little plants. Could it be perlite blowing up from using a spray bottle?

It’s weird white flakey material I had just needed yesterday. @JohnnyPotseed or @BudBusterPro can I use Neem with bbp if so how long should I wait to use bbp after using Neem?

2 Likes

Gosh, it’s hard to see by the pictures what you’re dealing with…
Is it possible you may have splashed a little water or nutrient mix on the leaves ??? You mentioned you used a spray bottle and sometimes that will cause light ‘lensing’.
To tell you the truth, I wouldn’t spray anything until I could identify the problem.
With small plants like that, if you do apply neem oil, I’d advise waiting 5-7 days before coming back with BBP. Normally, neem should break down sufficiently in 3-4 days but I wouldn’t push it on small plants…

JMHO

1 Like

Well your honest opinion is way better and more educated than my of the cuff guess.:rofl:. Thanks the white stuff isn’t pm humidity is 25% at its highest and there is a fan. I need to use .y girls phone for better pics my phone’s suck. Thanks for that now I know to wait.

2 Likes

Naw, it’s definitely not PM.
Many of the fungal or bacterial diseases will start with yellow blotches or circles… the yellow areas will turn to brown lesions. With almost all the serious fungal disease you will have a dead spot surrounded by a yellow halo…dead give away !

2 Likes