My grow + intro

Getting up near 70 days and these bubblebombs don’t want to finish. Took one today. I won’t be waiting much longer to clear out the space now. Really nice flowers tho. Will flower a few out again and if again they are lagging behind, I’ll have to say goodbye.
I need the space to begin my little one’s new 12/12 cycle. This bay is already more than a week behind the others now.

7 Likes

On this day. 3rd bay switched to 12/12. It’s official.

Also decided to germinate 6 seeds.
2 new strains.

X3 Cindy 99 from blimburn seeds.

X3 old family purple x T-1000 ( CSI Humbolt )

I have heard so many good things about the Purple Urkle. This is as close as I could get to it.
Also CSI’s reputation is second to none so how can I go wrong. We’ll find out. :rofl:

Peace, love & fuck the Gov.

2 Likes

Some dried budskis from last run. Durban

Purple kush

Orange Hill Special

Somango

Good shit
Here’s a steel violet x Afghan wonder
I threw in a bit later, still going.

6 Likes

Attempting to germinate
Bubblelicious regs from Nirvana seeds

Bubblegun regs from spliff seeds
If I like the strains, I’ll throw some pollen around and make some more.

Bubblegum XL Fem by RQS I have done a few times before, that strain is pretty nice imo.

Wanted Bubbleberry ( Sagamartha ) but was not available from the seed bank I use)

X1 random Blue cheese from Barney’s farm. (done before and i was super impressed years back) I wonder if it’s still the same now.

The main goal is to discover different versions of bubblegum.
Anyone with some experience with the bubblegums, please hit me up. Cheers

3 Likes

I have some Bubblegum Chem F2 from @JAWS . I’m guessing it’ll be good! Bubblegum x Tres Dawg.
Maybe I’ll watch and learn how to chew that bubblegum.

2 Likes

Was just eyeing this the other day, but my seedbank’s closed. I’ve been spending way too much money on seeds. Anyway, Super Berry x Blue Cheese has been some of my all time favorite smoke. I’m excited to see what ya get with it.

1 Like

Very nice!
I will check out your grow. :+1:t2: would love to compare notes.
I just did few bubble bombs, although it’s a nice one, can confirm that’s not the one I’m looking for.
The bubblegum strain with terps i am looking for was (could be wrong) from bull dog seeds somewhere between 15 and 20 years ago?

I’ve got to do more research. There’s probably 100 different versions people have named bubblegum.
I really hope I can find it again.

I would love to do more side by sides.

I hope to grow my way through all the real bubblegums eventually.

1 Like

Hey man! Hmmm could be a killer breeding project!
The only problem I had in the past with the blue cheese is it was so god damn stinky!

I selfed one years ago and had a good supply of seeds but I gave them all away.
Being s1’s I was getting mixed feedback, some had thin flimsy stems, but also had reports came back with football sized colas. I am certainly open to trying to find that trait!

2 Likes

Dry sift, from trim. into a baggy, put in just boiled water for a couple minutes. Grabbed it while still a little warm and shaped it to…
well… whatever that is.

6 Likes

A few moments later:

Germination info:

(Barney’s) blue cheese fem x1 :100:

(Nirvana) regs, out of 8 seeds. 7 popped. :+1:t2:

(Blimburn) Cindy 99 x3 :100:
(CSI Humbolt) Purple x t-1000 x3 :100:

(RQS) Bubblegum XL x3 :100:

And Bubblegun (spliff seeds) x5 = Zero :skull:germination.

3 Likes

Took some fat ass Lane Cove cuts from outside.
Will end up with a room full of heavy days cuts, and still have some seeds from the original pack. Winning!

3 Likes

Steel violet x Afghan wonder

6 Likes

2 weeks into 12/12, 3 mars hydro lights. X2 fc3000 & x1 FCE 8000
Had some deficiencies due to being a little slack with feeding.
Experimenting with small pots, also re potted a few cause I probably went a bit too small.
but have sorted that and things are looking good.
Small plants, Minimal branching, no screens.

All just for the love of watching these beautiful plants transform. Gonna be an easy fun grow.

8 Likes

Steel violet x Afghan Wonder dry.
looks like :fire: to me.

6 Likes

Imho everything looks happy , keep it up & nice choice of :seedling: to run ,don’t follow the hype strains, do just what you’re doing. Looks great :exclamation:

2 Likes

Yeah thanks for the kind words mate! Roger that.
Still having fun. :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Into week 3, so far I’m happy with smaller plants, how they are spaced and the stretch.

8 Likes

They’re definitely coming along great :seedling::exclamation:
I’m excited to see the final results. I’m still in veg, gonna flip around Feb 10th
And a clone that should be ready for for first week of march

2 Likes

Hey, please send us a link to your grow…I’d like to follow it, I’m still kind of new here and sometimes find it hard to find peoples topics.

2 Likes

Just made a diary , will be posting more pics especially right before flower . The bag seeds excite me ,especially being it’s the most vigorous plants.

1 Like