Negative feedback on trades

:100::point_up_2:

7 Likes

Man I just canā€™t understand why.

Be nice. Make seeds once in a while to give away and trade and youā€™ll never need to buy another pack in your life

We WANT to share, they donā€™t have to scam us at all!

23 Likes

I donā€™t understand why @DrGonzo13 hasnā€™t been banned yet. Other users have been banned for alot less.

11 Likes

Agreed 100% and thatā€™s the really funny part thereā€™s no need to scam when you can just ask nicely.

14 Likes

He isnā€™t banned, but he also canā€™t post or pm.

His account is basically in limbo, has been for a couple of months now.

8 Likes

I donā€™t see the point in thatā€¦
Why not just ban him?
He isnā€™t going to pay anyone back that he ripped offā€¦

5 Likes

Not under that screen name, but whatā€™s stopping him (or others) from creating an aliasā€¦ aka sock account?

Thieves at minimum should be getting an ip ban no? Or has forum software not progressed enough to be effective?

Iā€™m genuinely curious about that, not trying to stir the pot.

8 Likes

Itā€™s funny you mention this person. My radar has been peaked with this persona aswell. I actually seen him post just a few days ago. I believe hinting at getting some free beans from someone. And he was actively called out about his shenanigans on that thread. I wanna say the person that called BS on them was @Carty.

7 Likes

IP bans are effective, assuming that people keep the same IPs. Can very easily get around them with a VPN, unfortunately. Thatā€™s how boron guy keeps coming back.

6 Likes

Og team does a pretty good job with sock accts. Iā€™ve read since the vets giveaway 2 years ago, but thatā€™s just going on what someone else said.

4 Likes

I resemble this statement.

10 Likes

Can I second this?

7 Likes

Iā€™d sent @Kabuddha seeds with the understanding of a trade and received nothing back also.

Not the end of the world looks like Iā€™m just another mark he screwed.

13 Likes

Donā€™t feel bad being a nice guy gets you burned sometimes. Still worth doing.

17 Likes

Completely agree ejem|nullxnull , thatā€™s the price to pay, anyway I find this ā€œHall of Shameā€ pretty useful if we keep having good manners and separating the rotten apples from the rest ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

14 Likes

What if this kabuddha profile is DrGonzo13 on a new account. DrGonzo13 seemed to be pretty elaborate and i wouldnā€™t put it past a career scammer to do something elaborate like that. Just a thought. :thinking:

4 Likes

Good point, or Jameslax aka Skunksmoker? Crooks like to return to the scene of the crime. Says Agatha Christie or maybe Sherlock Holmes. .

4 Likes

Wouldnā€™t doubt if all these people use a PO Box.

1 Like

@Kabuddha used a new address everytime I talked to someone different.
When I sent stuff it was to a 90210 address.

2 Likes

I never dealt with either of them. Just always like to know whatā€™s up so I can be knowledgeable to whom I interact with. I do like this thread. Just kind of wish there was a little bit of a faster process to weed these people out. Seems like by the time anyone is aware of something they have had the time and opportunity to scam a lot of people.

2 Likes