Negative feedback on trades

Super late in the game but wanted to add my @DrGonzo13 story to the mix. He ran a give away on the free seeds thread, I won a pack of seeds off him. He messaged me and said he like some auto pics I posted and asked if I wanted to do a trade on top of him sending me the seeds I had won. I said sure and we agreed on what everyone wanted. I send his beans, he confirms they arrive, I get nothing. I reached out to say hi and get a very sad tale (genuinely sad) about his fathers health. I told him it was cool and don’t stress about it. The weird part was that he kept messaging me, telling me he was sending the beans and nothing would come, then 2 months later, another message, the beans are in the mail, nothing shows up. I just stopped messaging him. Later, another message, beans are coming again, but still no beans arrive. Very strange.

7 Likes

And thank God there a lot of good people like @DougDawson, @Rhai88, @THCeed and many more to make up for the baddies.

10 Likes

That is very strange. Beverly Hills? It sounds like a bunch of kids, or someone with some real mental issues.

6 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short there sport.

3 Likes

Lol just trying to stay humble . :slightly_smiling_face: @Coda

7 Likes

When I sent to him it was Buckley Illinois.

2 Likes

Yes, same here. And that zip code is a RED flag of someone pretending a fantasy role. Go figure Hollyweird

3 Likes

Damn, did I miss out on getting burned. I miss everything. Nothing elaborate about having multiple screen names. It is sneaky and without morals. These ass hats have multiple screens for building some kind of online rep. So when they burn one they have another 3-4. It’s duplicitous and without any honor.

5 Likes

did you people who sent him beans give him your personal address ? why would someone accept free beans to fake addresses and waste both peoples time.

1 Like

Sorry. I relate everything to an episode of Seinfeld :wink:

13 Likes

Welcome to my life. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey it’s a good word and good words beg to be used.

4 Likes

5 Likes

:rofl: I actually looked up duplicity and saw how to use it. Total Kramer move. :rofl:

3 Likes

Classic

6 Likes

Your fly is down!

3 Likes

I’m airing out my rash what’s it to you?

2 Likes

What’s this look like to you? is this normal.

2 Likes

Really it’s a friction burn but I’d prefer not to discuss it.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I know you don’t want to hear this but can we try not to turn this into a chat thread please. All the good info is getting buried :v:

13 Likes