Negative feedback on trades

Well dammit i just gotta do everything around here …

1 Like

Are you some kind of ghostbuster?

Sorry, I ate a clown for dinner :sweat_smile:

But for real though what is the point of making first contact and then ghost him/her?! :unamused:

3 Likes

Does this make me a bad person?

6 Likes

gee I sure hope not hehehe :slight_smile:
I was just offering full disclosure about who was on the list and I do remember (after our last pms) you declined the beans in the thread.

overall my reputation in the cannabis community is very valuable to me and it pains me when I don’t meet the expectations that I have given people. My word is just that so I’ll go to great lengths to right a wrong … even if it is just free seeds.
I hope to do some seed runs for the community as well as more seed giveaways in the future but my name came up in this thread and that needs to be settled before I can move forward. So if anyone who got tagged to this thread by me and didn’t get the seeds they were promised… please message me and I’ll get you looked after. I didn’t save anyone’s details so can’t jsut automatically remail stuff.
Hope that puts some peoples mind’s to rest… I’m new here but plan to stick around so reputation is everything to me.

14 Likes

Ya that’s fucked up :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

word :100:

7 Likes
4 Likes

I lie about everything except serious matters.

11 Likes

Best one liners i can find on OG! You have the best way of looking at things sometimes even if your just fuckin with people…

8 Likes

This happened to me also. I reached out and he fixed it. I attribute it to a pile of corrugated plastic and being high :joy:

4 Likes

Checked my sheet I didn’t receive those strains as of yet . If you’ve got a tracking number please send it we’ll see if they were delivered. Thanks

2 Likes

This is why I anxiously wait for confirmation once I’ve sent. Means they arrived safe and I’ve done what I said. Even on gifts I want to hear that they arrived
Overall I’d say OG rocks since this is a tiny fraction of the trades that happened here.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that

2 Likes

doubt the tracking # is here anymore… my wife cleans off my table once a month LOL
I have a list of beans you can chose from to replace them. Those went tracked though, in the small grey canada post plastic bubble envelope and it’s odd they didn’t get in your mail box.
hit me up in Dm and I’ll look after you :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for getting things fixed up buddy, much appreciated :pray:

3 Likes

Hey thanks man appreciate it.

In this case I’m serious though. A good lie, when everyone knows you’re lying, but you’re lying so good they half believe you, is a thing of beauty.

But never about serious things.

3 Likes

Let me check when I get home I seldom throw out bubble envelopes have a habit of recycling them. I’ll see if I’ve got a grey one in the pile. Thanks

5 Likes

I saw this on another site.
Also still recovering from a near-death experience…there is that too, don’t forget. :face_with_head_bandage:

Besides that, I will vouch for :100: %@SHSC-1
He is a very trusted friend, we live thousands of miles apart but he has an open invitation to stay at my place if he ever gets to my town.

A good family member gives more than they take.
I feel @SHSC-1 is a great family member.
I am confident he will make things right to the best of his ability.

Peace
Shag

11 Likes

Ya i was pretty banged up last spring and summer. Getting around better these days but still doing physio every week for a bit yet. Thanx for vouchin for me shag , your a good friend and I appreciate you :wink:

7 Likes

Checked my used bubble mailer collection no grey lots of black and white ones . I’m usually pretty good with touching base when stuff lands even when not sure who sent something I’ll post a pic looking for the sender.
Also before any get stored away there added to my sheet .

It’s totally not necessary to resend something gets costly especially this close to Xmas when funds get depleted . Appreciate your offer who knows they might still show . Thanks

7 Likes