Negative feedback on trades

I haven’t received anything from the U.S. I did trades with…

only U.S i recieved was from OJ as freebies from some Bubba or OG KUSH. which i tried growing out last winter an none made it past my survivoresque challenge lol
also some autos I got early on from U.S I think from da boys Reikox n gang

I have some bubba/OG left and will be starting them @Oldjoints
Now that I got a bit more experience.

5 Likes

After growing that one out i have found that to be OG Kush. It grows and smells like OG and nothing like Bubba…….

4 Likes

I hope i didn’t cause you undue stress by bringing up your name initially, i was curious if you were ok. Few beans wont kill me if i didnt receive… except THOSE beans! LOL…

Seriously, you know how much those beans meant to me… and that i had tried for a few years to aquire something/anything from him without luck. I was tickled to have been offered a few from you… again, Thank You!

We spoke back channel… ya know we are cool. I just wanna chime in here again since my mention brought on your posts to let the community here know that we are in fact cool.

Thanks again bro… BTW, while i’m very inactive at IC (politics) i do go by Gone Camping there when i visit the site.

11 Likes

no worries at all @GCBudz
It’s good to get stuff like this out in the open and I certainly don’t have a problem being called to task hehehe
I just hope them beans arrive this time… fingers crossed!!

5 Likes

Werd…dude is in the wrong and crying “you talked harshly to me”.
Empty packs,packs not sent is grounds for harsh language.

3 Likes

So the clones I have of Bubba Kush from you are OG Kush?

3 Likes

Lucky! Lol

No what you have is Bubba Kush

3 Likes

Ok cuz, cool. lol Wondered when I saw that post

1 Like

He was sending out many vials of the wedding cake he crossed. He may have grabbed an empty vial, or perhaps he had an empty vial in the pile with those filled with seeds. Things happen, especially when on a scale larger that a one on one trade.

That… and I’ll go out on a limb and say he may have been at least a bit buzzed.

You probably aren’t familiar with his generosity because it predates your membership here? It’s obvious it was a mistake and not an attempt to screw someone. I got my package from him just fine. Things can happen… don’t be so quick to pass judgement as a spectator.

8 Likes

grabs popcorn and snacks

3 Likes

I get it now, I shoulda minded my own business. Sorry @Hashton_Kusha.

4 Likes

I was wondering why there is this thread for people to call others out and what not, don’t mind it. Seems like trouble for some people. Reason being is anyone who trades has the ability to have a trade feedback thread. It doesn’t always have to be positive feedback. This thread seems unnecessary

Paws

3 Likes

It’s just a remnant of old that folks keep bumping. It’s from April 2017. The trade feedback section didn’t start until Sept 2018. There was a 2 year period when not one post went in here and then someone bumped the tread. It’s been pretty dead in here really with only 79 posts in 5.5 years. On one hand it is a central spot for people to post about bad trades, many don’t have trade feedback threads. Anyone who is going to be dishonest is not going to put up a trade feedback thread for fear of what might happen. On the other hand some folks seem to have a hard time keeping it civil which brings a negative vibe to the thread. That’s a tough one.

5 Likes

I can never find the feedback section

1 Like

Ahh I see. It predates the feedback threads. It got bumped, makes sense. I thought it was new. I understand why people don’t make it, at the same time though. If you have good feedback it’s more likely people will trade, or trade again. I was just shocked it was closed, then opened :neutral_face: like I said, it seems an unnecessary place for animosity.

3 Likes

https://overgrow.com/c/trading-post/trade-feedback/35
It’s in the trade section

2 Likes

I was not. When things end up in attacks and name calling it becomes pointless and brings nothing but a dark cloud over the place. I find most of us come here to get away from the BS. I know I do. So while constructive commenting has it’s place, name calling and arguing is not what most want to see. I am glad Loki shut it down, allowed things to cool off and cleaned up the mess.

8 Likes