Negative feedback on trades

That’s a good way to view it, I didn’t look at it that way. Maybe this thread will serve everyone well.,

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m just tried to get there through the menu and I’m just getting locked feedback. I’ll just make sure to keep this link :joy:

No problem. That’s odd to be locked out if that’s what your saying. It works fine for me. Glad to help

1 Like

I’m using the opportunity to leave feedback for everyone I’ve talked to in the past. Thank you!
I’ll keep trying or just go back to your link :joy:

Sounds great! Enjoy. Lots of good people out there.

1 Like

That’s been my experience with this site. So many great people on here!

It’s a really great place for all the like minded individuals to converse and share knowledge about the plant, overgrow is huge. So is the will of many here, craft growers, medical users, heck this place is full of awesome sponsors. Keep it OG

Stay kind
Pawsfodocaws

3 Likes

I’ve made a couple trades with the same person in the US who received the seeds but I never did. I won’t mention him because I know it wasn’t him, he’s too good of a guy…it was the postal service I imagine.

So it goes sometimes.

6 Likes

Have you let this person know that you never received? I have had it happen twice from trusted members and they were happy to resend. I have also had to resend a few times.
Stuff does happen………

10 Likes

I let him know the first time. I kept hoping they were just delayed. The 2nd time he told me not to send him them until I got mine, but they never came. No big deal, I’ve got seeds. I was just saying sometimes it isn’t the other end, it’s what goes on in the middle.

He’s still top drawer as far as I’m concerned.

6 Likes

Those sound quite interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Yes let me know which one will fit in your future give aways.

2 Likes

That’s a tough choice, they all sound interesting :thinking: What do you most want to see growing?

1 Like

Dang those Red Gsc x Caramel Cream do sound really good.

2 Likes

And fems too , that’s like hens teeth round here , cooool
Love fems : )

4 Likes

The Red Headed Hippie (Thai x Red GSC)is really producing in week 4 of flower and smelling interesting. That’s a regular photo. And Thai x Caramel Cream fems that one is called Mail Order Bride.

6 Likes

I think fems would be good bud, I have tons of regs I pass out.

4 Likes

I agree on the female seeds , would be easier to run then regular especially for a quick after thought when you get a pile of males turn up.

3 Likes

I love them as it keeps my plant limit down : ) plus I can train them early without having to worry about prolonging or making sexing harder

5 Likes

OK I’ll send you some Mail Order Bride Fems. A nice sticky 60/40 Sativa leaning. About 22 percent total THC/THCV. The plant is medium large and bushy. Not a huge stretcher. Real interesting smell. Some kind of spicy something? My short flowering Thai x Caramel Cream

9 Likes