Negative feedback on trades

Agree, wanted to bring some malice icon_twisted|nullxnull while bumping it but that’s a hard duty here … :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Bad example but facetious :rofl:

4 Likes

I felt a bit guilty mentioning him by name earlier in the thread, I owe it to him when made right.

Not only did he send me one strain of Chunky’s work, he followed up with a second… above and beyond.

5 Likes

Here’s an even worse example :rofl:
f22-170511-cartoon-trump-nixon-not-a-crook

4 Likes

Careful with the political stuff brother, they frown on that here :wink:

10 Likes

I know, I regress, I teeter.

1 Like

Great news!!
I told ya I was gonna keep sending letters till one finally arrived haha!
You should hold no regrets and you truly owe me nothing and shouldn’t feel guilty about the earlier mention in the thread.
I’m super happy to know that you truly appreciate what you have received, Tag me when you grow some out as I would love to grab a seat on the couch when you pop them :wink:

11 Likes

Withdrawing post

1 Like

Where is this poll at?

1 Like

Withdrawing poll link and post

2 Likes

Well chalk another victim up to @DrGonzo13 . Short story I started a thread in Seed Trading . He wanted 2pks & I liked what he offered . Since I’m the new guy I sent first . In return all I got was a bogus USPS tracking # . USPS says it recieved pre-shipment notification but no package . Of course he claims he sent 2 pkgs that day & both showing same result . So he’s got an acct with USPS & can give you a # that’ll show in the system & never has to actually send anything…

10 Likes

Man I’m sorry to hear that boatbum & if he wants to stick around here he’s gonna have to make it right for you.

4 Likes

Agreed.
Let’s see if he has a response.

1 Like

Withdrawing post

5 Likes

What’s that saying again…? Oh yeah,
It only takes one “oh shit” to cancel out a whole lotta “at a boys”
That’s what ur post reminded me of, idk why, lol.

2 Likes

Withdrawing post

1 Like

NO, I want to insure that still remains from the day it started…WE are FAM!

6 Likes

Part of me can’t help but feel bad for this person. Maybe it was a mistake or life happened. Hell, maybe he had deceitful intention all along. Who are we to judge? Either way I hope he makes it right.
Personally never plan to be discussed here. I’ve recently been blessed to be on the recieving end of some very generous members. Though I have promised nothing in return, I still feel in debt to these people. I’m sure some might think that I’m the new guy that’s just here for free seeds and bounce, but I can assure everyone that is not the case. I can’t wait for the day that I am in a position to return the favor to these members, aswell as pay it forward to others! :smiley:

12 Likes

You will find your own way to give back, it’s only a question of time, but no one will judge you if you don’t… beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

That’s very well said. Personally I don’t have a need to collect. I did that when I was younger, but lost years to a broken water line in the fridge. Probably 100+ strains all over the globe, but every good bag I got that had seed, I put away for the future in hopes I’d grow again. I knew that if I grew again, I would do breeding too. So I bought what I needed to do that. I had HOPES of obtaining my stock back, but it’s too much time passed. I have enough strains saved and bought, that I wouldn’t need to ask and may not have the time to do. I’m very appreciative of Carty and want to get Pine 06 and Xmas bud to all of OG, which I’m going to start real soon. The amount of strains Doc was rattling off to me was indicative of a person over their head, but I had no idea he owed return seed nor was I aware he signed up for testing Blue Tara. He has his work cut out for him now but he has to own it as well.

8 Likes