New Grower, First Grow

Update… She’s takin off!!

10 Likes

Looks good.

2 Likes

Any idea what these are??

2 Likes

To soon to tell. Give it a few more days

Naw bro, I think it’s a little bug in the leaf. Looks to have a striped abdomen. Someone here will know what it is.

2 Likes

they are trustworthy dide for ordering g and their genetics. You shouldn’t have any problems…no more than we usually have :joy:

Can not say for sure. Have you seen any kind of damage on the plant?

I think I added too much cal mag… Is there any hope or should I just trash it and look forward to my sprouts?

1 Like

That is looking rough, but they are weeds. How much did you give it? How old is it?

Here is an soil mixture shared to me by @ReikoX. This may help you in the beginning to cut back on over watering and feeding.

This recipe is for two cubic feet of soil (15 gallons)

Base Mix
7.5 gallons of peat moss
4.5 gallons of perlite
3 gallons of fresh EWC or compost
2.5 cups of dolomite lime

Ammend with
2 cups bone meal
1 cup blood meal
1 cup kelp meal
1 cup greensand (optional)

Save a few gallons of the base mix for seedlings and clones. Let the mix sit for 3-4 weeks before using keeping it slightly moist.

Just adjust it to how much you need. You can cut back on some of the amounts and the soil will not be as “hot”. Then you can just water slightly.

2 Likes

1.5ml I realize that’s too much but it’s what it recommended on the bottle. I watered with that and a tablespoon of general hydroponic maxibloom.

Is this a water-only soil recipe?

I used that mix on my autos and didn’t start using any cal/mag until they were 4 weeks old.

Yes. Work great.

1 Like

I have a journal on here for my autos. After I killed the seeds the first time. I slowed down and used this mix. Take a look when you can.

1 Like

Here is a couple pictures of them. They are 33 days old. I have 5 different ones growing. We all have the same problem starting off. Patience.

5 Likes

Those are beautiful!! So no nutrients until a month in…?

None. Just PH’d water. Then I started the cal/mag around 25 days in.

1 Like

Starting over! I have a couple months left before it gets too cold… plus they cooler temps during flowering might bring out some cool colors!
3 Zkittles from ILGM

2 Blueberry from ILGM

2 Likes

Planted them in jiffy pots on 08/16/2020, already sprouting, much better luck this time around! I plan on adding general hydroponic maxigrow this time around. I know I don’t need much with autos but I want to try and get them as big as they can get before flower! I’ll start the maxibloom around week 3 or 4.

1 Like